"Chapter 36"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Numbness, was defeating the silence into absolutely nothingness.

Within the nothingness, the conscious was formed. Erza felt, something heavy. As if someone was weighing her down, and suffocating her.

Erza attempt her first move, but the pressure seemed to shackled her down. She struggled, as she felt her body disconnected, by the darkness who wanted to devoured her down.

Her eyes fluttered, as she tried one more time to beard her sorrounding. Where I'm? She thought. Did I possibly, fallen asleep? As her soul sink, all the air into her lungs turns into bubbles. Her body felt so lost, as it's slowly heading towards its death. Fuck, what the hell is happening..

In her faded vision, there she saw a beautiful person. Her complex was simple yet, it's strike on its perfection. Her thoughts and senses was scrabbled in her mind, like a puzzle. As she stood there looking at her worriedly, it's spoke.

"Warrior Hitori, are you alright?" Her voice was, so clear and graceful, like melody that could soothe out of her. Erza felt her ears redden at her words. Suddenly a smile, formed at her lips.

"I'm fine, Lady Yumi." And with those words Erza came into realization.

I must be, stuck at my past memories again. And Hana-chan, was right.. Lady Yumi is gorgeous.. As Erza's cheeks redden, she continued to watch her. Lady Yumi, eyes was filled of kindness and warmth. She gripped her clothes tightly, as her core pound loudly in her chest. She is really, so pretty..

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Based on, Erza's information at Hana Kurusu words. That, Japanese Woman live a restricted life during the Heian Period. However, they also enjoyed certain aspects of freedom. But that doesn't the point for today. Currently, Erza was watching Lady Yumi, practicing poetry.

Her cheeks where red, watching her behind. As she gulp, Erza lowered her head. I'm probably a simp, when it's comes on Lady Yumi. Erza silently thought, with a chuckle. You're really pretty..

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

This is probably the first time that Erza ever saw, Haru and Haruki alive before their death. Erza knew that they're a great warrior before their death.

But she totally never expected that their personalities, was pretty much amazing.

Looking at the view, of Hitori's eyes. Haruki gulp, down the lump on his throat. As the light provided by the sun, made more clearer.

That there's definitely a two giant grade one, infront of them. This is probably my first time seeing a curse this big and tall. And there's two of them..

"We're definitely... going to die." Haruki muttered silently.

"Was the curse, we're going to slay is really that powerful?" Hitori asked, as the sweat dripped at his forehead. As Haruki life flashes before his eyes, Haru stared at him.

"No, but we're only fucked up." Haru bluntly told him.

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

"Gomene, Haru.." Haruki says turning his head, as the blood continue to leak on his stomach. A sad smile paints his face. “They got me." The last thing that Erza ever saw, a terrified looked of Haru.