"Chapter 11"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Erza definitely understood, why they really wanted to kill Yuji. It's so pathetic, that I'm so scared at the dark.. Erza mumbled, on her thoughts. Looking boredly at the room, where she was held in. Erza knows where she is, it was the same room where Yuji had been bind, by the talisman. She could easily, break the rope, but unfortunately his mentor was pretty smart.

Her ankle, and wrist was now broken, after trying to break free. She was impressed, that her neck still didn't break. Does Yuji would even, loved seeing her like this? Probably no. After all Yuji, always take care of her. "I'm sorry. Yuji, that I can't even takes a revenge on you." She should had been there, or nothing would happen on him.

She should not had become, an apprentice cause she will going to, follow   his mentor behind. So fucking annoying. Then Erza realize once again. There's no good sorcerer, or curses. They will just done everything for power and peace. Even the world is shit towards her, she never done anything to harm it. Getting bind by the thick rope, while looking down on her knees.

Erza cursed energy, start to get more dangerous. She definitely doesn't care if this will hurt her, she had suffer a lot. So this pain, is nothing. Than loosing the person you only care of. The world had already turns her down, since she was born. The world was beautiful, yet it was cruel. Her eyes was always filled of curiosity, but now those curiosity are slowly dissapearing.

Erza merely raised her chin, if someone was seeing her like this, then they will probably told her that she is so pity, and compare her to a broken doll. Looking lifeless on everything. Erza definitely won't accept those words. Yes she is broken, to broken. But don't you ever compared her to a broken doll who is nothing on the world.

If the world hated her, then why don't she tried to face is alone? Killing everyone who is on her way.

"I'm going to kill them. I'll going to kill them."

The hatred inside her, finally emerge. The world really hatred. They really do, her whole life was always bitter, and cold and she rarely felt warmth. If she do, then the world will take them away from her, by killing them slowly. It's definitely time, for her to kill people. Her eyes begins, to dripped blood.

As it's slowly changes, into vibrant red. Instantly chains, appears on the ground. It's was completely connected.  Soon the room was completely, filled of chains. As the, blood dripped on her eyes. Erza suddenly cough blood, as her heart beat increased. I'm impressed, that I'm still conscious..

But in her eyesight, she can only see darkness. And bought her to licked her lips. If I even died, I would still going to have my revenge, even it's turns me into a curse. However, she quickly got bored at the stillness of the room. Being dead must felt nice.. Erza slowly imagine, herself at the soft green glass laying and Yuji was there smilling at her gently and ready to pulled her, at her doze.

However a dimmest line of light, came at her view. It's was a light, but it's further from her reach. It's slowly grew from a thin light, and she realized she was hurting someone. And the cursed energy walking towards her was oddly familiar. Her vision start to get blurry, her eyes could only see a shade of red dropping on its body. I guess I would definitely meet Yuji in afterlife, much more early..

Gojo was definitely not the best teacher, but he tried himself to make their life much more easier. But seeing his apprentice on the ground, looking lifeless his heart ache in pain. His face, legs and body was bruised, as he slowly approach her. Even the, chains was tightly wrapped his body he still continue to walked forward.