"Chapter 15"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

As the day, stood up the sky brightly than before. A young lady was sitting, at the bank of the creek, letting her legs dangled on a cool water. As her hair flows, she could felt that something had happened. As a unexplainable dread filled her. Did possible something happened on him?

As she shook her head by the thoughts. She wore her boots, and quickly left the scene. She really needs to know, if something had happened on him.

"Yuji. Please be okay.." As her hair flown, by the wind, same as the black, red cape belt on her waist. The worried in her face never leaves. She was definitely hopping that nothing had, happen on him terrible. Her eyes brimmed in confidence, in a second. Toru, had refused found Yuji a good mentor, so he would be, fine right?

"Yuji, I will be back, on to your arms. So please be alright.."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Her hair, and clothes was a mess after changing in a second when's she arrive home. She misses him, she definitely do. After hearing at her mentor, that he never goes out at his bedroom, after a huge breakdown at his mission. She can't help forcedly opens it.

The devil eyes user, narrowed her eyes at yuji who was lying under the blanket, curled to the side facing the closed windows that dimmed the light from outside. She gripped, the souvenirs that she bought for him. "Yuji, please stop being like this.." She said, breaking the silence inside the room as she moved forward where Yuji was.

Looking at his eyes, it's didn't have any emotions, seeing the redness under the eyes showed how he probably either lacked sleep or he had been crying. A lot. When there is no answer had given, she embraced him, gently.  As she placed her hands at the top of his head and pat them.

"Yuji, I'm sorry if I'm late. Want me to sleep with you?" She asked softly. Erza-chan, you're back..

"I couldn't.." he simply said. Couldn't what?

"Saved them both. I'm not strong enough, to save anyone. I thought I was special at first, thinking I could make a change, but I’m just weak... and stupid." He muttered, muttered and he could feel a smug laugh coming from Sukuna at the back of his mind.

"You're strong! You saved me! From the darkness back then! So please don't think that. And I promise you, I will be here." She said in a caring tone ignoring teh drowsiness she felt, Yuji noticed how tired her words was.

"If you wanted to cry, just do it." As he hide his face, into her shoulders. wetting the cloth there from the tears that no longer restrained itself. Erza willingly let the boy cry, wrapping her arms around him protectively. Then a small lullaby came, at Erza voice. I'm tired. But Yuji, needs to be better first, before me..

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

"Hello. There's something I can help you with, Ryo?" Erza asked, with mouthful of chips she bought from the nearest fast food chain available. She was also wearing the same version of Gojo glasses for she can't attract people.

"There's something wrong, with this brat head." the so-called King of Curses spoke. Poor, him he must be suffering at yuji thoughts. Erza turned her head to looked at him, as she saw those red ruby eyes. As they kept staring for the past minute. Erza took his hands.