"Chapter 32"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

The wind blew. The clouds, rolled. Lighting flashed, and thunder clapped. The heavens itself seemed to be revolt. A muted reflection sharpened as a steel, arced through the air. Erza Scarlet, was always strong and always prepared on mentally and physically if something had happened. She wasn't scared of anything; she always projected a fearless demeanour.

However, this is actually ridiculous. A flash of light, the crash of thunder, a screech of tortured iron, and the crackled of rising flames. Erza chuckled, cutting of a man entirely from the cruel and unusual punishment. Lighting flashed and strikes down. "Please.." His voice, comes out as a strangled gasp. Stuck between his teeth and the back of his throat.

The sound that escapes is full of warning and desire, his eyes heavily lidded as lust fogs up the windshield of his mind. He has temporarily forgotten how to clear it, and can do little but moan and make feeble and half-hearted attempts to push her off. Erza's tilt her head and chuckled in sweetly way.

"You're actually ridiculous, aren't you? Appearing in nowhere, is actually dangerous, isn't?" Throwing his head back in a beautiful display, as his mouth open slightly. Erza gently, touched her long hair tangled with her deadly fingers. The chain that wrapped, itself like a snake, tightened. The snapped of bone, were bringing him in excruciating pain.

He definitely had done something stupid. And now Erza was making him, regret everything that he'd just done. She kept teasing him, while torturing him slowly, just as she has been doing all for the past hours. And their no doubt that she is definitely a monster in angel disguise. Erza knows it, but does not care at her own title, but to continue watching in amusement and twisted fascination at the man that she kept on torturing, deadly flames appears as they dance before her.

Was she is going to burn? As he barely keep himself from getting up. The chains had twisted, and changes its turns. His eyes roll back in his head, as his breathing and heartbeat goes back to normal in a second. He lets out a small, moan as Erza touches the blood that kept on dripping on his cheeks.

He knows that at any minute she will going to kill him. But, Erza simply huffed and stuck her nose up in the air, sauntering off while swaying her hips seductively in front of his line of sight. This is definitely hell, of torture. "Plea.." He tried, to say the same word but failed. Only managing to mutter the first part of it.

Sweat is starting to appear on his forehead as his mouth opens and closes, no sounds coming out. His pale face is starting to get slightly flushed as his animalistic side begins to take over the rational part of his brain. He closes his eyes again and tries to calm his breathing, although he cannot help but groan with anticipation, when Erza had touched him in a cold touched.

The wind blew, the rain had stopped, along with the lightning and thunder stopped. Erza didn't turn her eye sight away from him. Fire and lightning, trailed across the chains, before it's slowly unravel along with the viscous light. The man body was dropped on the ground, as the blood escape from his mouth. He looked at her, in bewilderment.

Ruby red eyes, stared at him as she does a little twirl before bending forward, giving him, with another sweet chuckle.

"Like I said, you're pretty lucky this day aren't you, civilian-kun? You're pretty lucky to survive, your body was about explode if I didn't fixed it fast as possible." She closed her eyes, before opening it again. Erza knows that the man, was on a binding vow contract. If he didn't make, his mission successful that it's master told him to, his body will explode. And, it's also had a timer which is clearly pretty dangerous. The man started at her, was she really an angel, or an actual devil itself?