"Chapter 30"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Another dream? No, Erza's definetly didn't know if it was a dream, or hallucinations or another nightmare. As she saw a her own reflection: who had a black, flowing long hair. That sometimes symbolise, strength and courage. And position can be seen, a heroic leader that stands for justice and righteousness. As she was on a verge of death.

Huh? She clenched her teeth, hard enough to shatter any moment. Fists was so tight, enough to draw dark red blood. She could felt her body was trembling, and convulsions that couldn't be controlled. Red. Everything was red. Everything, before her sight was stained in scarlet blood. As she step, Erza saw a the lush green mountain, were it's peak was stained in bloody red.

The suddenly, she clawed at the hilt of the sword embedded, in her shoulders, drawing out the broken sword. Her left arm was completely gone. And only, torn scraps of her sleeve flapped on the winds. Her legs was also wounded, yet she could barely moved. Her stomach was also gaped open, with a hole size of an infant head. What in the actual hell..

Yet she, didn't stutter, by the pain as if it was telling her that her was nothing compared to the turmoil on his heart. ...is happening?

"Haru.." As he discovered, the discarded corpse of the warrior named, Haru. It's must be happening again.. She knows that voice. She surely do. And for some reason, she had a lot of questions, comming on her own thoughts. Why is it so unfair? Why were the dead people, were unable to closed their eyes before their final death? Just why?

".... Haruki.." As the bisected body, of Haruki haunted her. Everyone was dead. He clench his teeth, they had sacrifice everything, and so their death was glorious. But who would even, dared to praise their death? He looked his gaze, to the perpetrators, and the one who caused his unfathomable rage.

It was a Special Grade Curse: or the last Curse. The sight of the despicable curse sat and crossed, it's leg. As the sea of blood and gore, silently evoked a strange emotions on Erza. Why, I'm angry? Was it's because of their death? But I don't know even know them. Everything, on her eyes sight was disgusting. Even in this hellish scene, the Special Grade Curse, was appears serene.

As dozen of, swords was pierced into his body and a two spears, pierced into his stomach. I'm a curse, I shouldn't able to felt those.. The Special Grade Curse, empty eyes opened to gaze into the blue sky. ".. Warrior Hitori.." Two word spilled from its lips. The Warrior, or the man named Hitori, stomach churned. Hitori? Was that curse is talking about me?

Erza blink as something unusual start sorrounding her body, nor her Devil Eyes couldn't read it, then in an instant, she pulled the sword right of her shoulder. As thee sharply forged blade, cut her palm. He surely knows that, the Curse is definitely going to die with him. Huh? Die, with the curse? There is no way, I'm going to die right..?

One step.

And another step.

At the end of a terrible war. Hitori limped towards the Special Grade Curse. As his eyes was devoid of emotions. The Special Grade Curse, head fell on the ground, still eyes opened. It's finally over. Everyone sacrifice had finally end. And so, finally Hitori had no longer strength to stand. His inevitable death was comming. I'm dying? But I'm a curse.. I should be healing instead..

Hitori raised his head, to the sky. Even after such a bloodshed, the sky was still blue, as if nothing had happened. What if he just trained a little more, would he even able to saved at least one person? Erza's vision, begins to fade away. I'm really dying.. She felt her lips, smiled as if she was forcing herself to be happy at her own death. Why, I'm smilling..? Before she slowly drifted to eternal sleep. As can't help to think that it was such a;