#2

Melissas POV

'I cant believe you're dragging me to this. I cant think of anything worse' i moaned putting my other fake eyelash on.

'Mel you're no fun. It'll be fun. You need to let loose abit. You've been so stressed with work, you deserve a night of fun. Maybe they'll be a man-' Amelia said before I cut her off.

'I'm not finding a man. How many times I gotta tell you I'm not interested' i laughed.

She was right though. Work has been a lot recently, i did deserve a night of fun. I threw on a black dress. It was classy but not too much. I still looked bad as fuck.

Melissacaesar mirror babe @ohpolly Liked by Ameliamonet, chunkz and 110,729 others

Liked by Ameliamonet, chunkz and 110,729 others

Arrdeegram 🔥
Santandave sis🙌🏿
Mayajama baddest
Ameliamonet 😍😍😍my girl
User wow
User2 does she have a thing with Dave
User3 ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Ohpolly 💕💕
User4 sweeeet one

'Who's this party for again' Amelia asked getting in the Uber
'Rhys, he's just got out of jail after a few months' i explained.

Me and Rhys have always got on well but lost contact a few years ago. He's always been good to me, looked out for me. I miss the friendship we used to have but it was hard when we were both always working. We didn't have time for eachother.

—————
We arrived at the address cee sent me. It was already swarming with people. I got out the Uber and the smell of weed already hit my nose. I walked over to cee as he was stood with Dave at the door. Amelia followed behind.

'Is that Melissa Caesarrrr' Dave said pulling me into a hug. 'You clean up nice' he laughed.

'You don't look too bad yourself' i smiled.

I'd known dave for time. He's one of the only people I've stayed in contact with from school. He was like another brother to me. We tried the whole dating scene once, failed miserably so we decided it's best to keep it friendly.

I walked over to Amelia and got a vodka and coke, basic but gets the job done. I could finally let loose tonight.

Rhys POV
I was finally fucking free. Months of being locked up. I decided I'm gunna get my act together, i don't wanna be back there again. I walked over to Oakley and Dave with a magnum in one hand and a joint in the other. It felt so good to be out.
'My fucking bros' i said spudding Dave. I missed this. I stood and spoke for a while until something caught my eye, someone.

'No way is that Melissa, her shits fat bro' I stared.

'Don't even go there man she's my sister rela-' Cee snapped.

'Mhm yeah yeah' I zoned out to what he was saying after a while. It was always the same lecture. He says the same shit every time someone brings her name up.

—————
Melissas POV
It was currently 2am. I have no clue how much I drank but it feels like a lot. I wanted my bed. I couldn't find Amelia anywhere.

Mel
Where are u ???????

Can we leave

Answer  me

I'm absolutely fhcked I wanna get out of here

Amelia
Sorry girl I left I'm at tys x

  Mel
Are you fucking serious

Why do you always do this

Drag me out then leave

  Every time we go out she does this. I love the girl to pieces but shit like this fucks me off. You never leave your girls for a man, especially when drinking. I stumbled up the stairs, i needed to find Cee then I'm out of here.