#26

it felt like forever since i'd seen my family. i was currently on the train to manchester. i was excited to see them. and to get away from london for abit. i needed it. i hadn't spoke to rhys in almost a week now. he kept texting and calling everyday but i wasn't listening to his bullshit excuses. i didn't care. i was done with him and the only way to move on was to have no connection with him. this was the first time i'd left my house in a few days. amelia was staying with me so she kept me company. dave was round a few times too. i really loved my friends, i didn't deserve them.  

i did miss rhys but i could never forgive him for what he did. i was still shocked he'd ever do something like that. i really though he'd changed this time, obviously not.
sav had also messaged me to tell me how rhys wasn't doing good, how he didn't do what amelia was saying he did. i knew it was all part of his games to get me back.

the train called manchester for the next stop. i got up and grabbed my suitcase before heading towards the doors. i saw a familiar face stood by the exit. jada?
jada was my best friend for years before i moved to london. we tried to stay in contact however we were both so busy we didn't talk as much.

'jada what the fuck' i smiled walking over to her

'mel' she shouts hugging me 'what are you doing back'

the train doors opened and we both made our way onto the platform

'needed a break' i laughed 'what were you doing on that train'

'looking for an apartment in london' she shrugged 'been tryna find one for ages'

'what' i raised my eyebrows 'you're moving to london?'

'yesss' she laughed 'once i can find a place'

'stay with me' i offered 'until you find one you like. my place is big enough'

'are you for real' she questioned

'of course' i laughed 'it'll be fun'

'you're the best' she hugged me

'it's nothing' i shrugged

i spent the rest of the day with my family and catching up with them. i didn't tell them about rhys. my mum didn't even know me and him were together. i decided against telling her while we were together. i knew she didn't like me having a boyfriend. she always told me i was too good for a man. my brothers were also very protective over me and my sister.

i had plans to go out with jada tonight. we were going for dinner and cocktails. i missed seeing jada, she was like a sister to me. i was so gassed she was moving to london. it was nice to spend time with her. i told her the whole situation with rhys, how he cheated on me before and now this. i didn't think about him much that night. it was nice to finally take my mind off him.

*melissaceasar added to their story*

____________________

rhys pov

'cee on my mothers life i did not do what amelia said i did' i sighed

'what so she just lied' he shrugged 'why would she lie'

'she's a fucking crazy bitch man' i said 'fucking psycho blud'

'mel won't even speak to me' i continued 'she won't hear my side of it'

i lead back on my sofa and rolled a zoot

'she's back in manchester' dave sat down next to me

'why' i questioned

'needed a break' he replied

'from that crazy bitch amelia' i said grabbing the bottle of whiskey on the table

id tried drinking my problems away all week. it was the only way to try take my mind off everything. i'd already nearly finished a whole bottle of hennessy tonight. i was fucked

'drinking won't help digga' cee said

i pulled out my phone, i saw mels instagram story. she looked happy. hot too. i reacted to the story with a heart eyes.

mel❤️
3:08am

Yo
I miss u

go to sleep

i pressed the facetime button and waited. i didn't expect her to answer.

'what' i heard her groan through the phone.

she was lead down in bed half asleep. she still looked beautiful.

'i didn't think you'd pick up' i made my way to my room and lead down, copying her position

'how much have you drank' she asked

'a lot' i closed my eyes 'i miss you'

she stayed silent

'im serious baby i didn't do what she said' i sighed 'i know you don't wanna hear it'

'tell me your side of it then rhys' she replied

'she came onto me. we were outside and next to my car i was leaning on it. she all of a sudden kissed me, twice. so i pushed her off and called her a sket' i explained 'you know she didn't like us together mel'

'mm' she mumbled

'i told you i wasn't gunna fuck up again. i knew i only had one more chance why would i fuck that up' i said 'if i was gunna lips another girl it wouldn't be your best friend either'

'on my fucking mothers life mel i wouldnt do that to you' i sighed

'i don't know what to think rhys' she sounded sad

'trust me baby' i pouted