#4

Melissas POV
it's been a few weeks since i stayed at rhys'. we hadn't spoke since that night. when i woke up that morning he was gone. i messaged him to thank him but nothing. we weren't anything though so i couldn't be mad. it was currently 12pm, amelia was coming round at 1. i didn't tell her about what happened with me and rhys. i knew she'd make it a bigger deal than it was. there's nothing between me and rhys, there never will be. i got up and made a tea before sitting on my couch. i decided to scroll through my insta.

pyr3xliving Hate or love me

pyr3xliving Hate or love me. I'm gunna win regardless

liked by centralcee, myamills and 270,827 others

centralcee my brother
michealward 🔥
user meady
santandave woiiiiii
user2 sexy
user3 goat 🐐
myamills 😍
user4 him and mya won't last

maybe that's why he's being airing, got a thing with mills. i heard a knock at the door. i liked his post then put my phone on the table.

'heyyyy' amelia screams pulling me into a hug.
'you alright' i smiled.

we didn't do much all day other than watch netflix. i couldn't get rhys off my mind, i don't know why it bothered me so much the thought of him being with mya.

*pyr3xliving wants to send you a message*

pyr3xliving
You tryna link man today ?

melissacaesar
after you've ghosted for 2 weeks?

pyr3xliving
Im sorry ma i've been busy
I'll pick you up at 7
I wanna see u

i wanted to be mad at him for ignoring me but i was happy to finally see him. amelia was leaving at 5 so it gave me time to get ready. i told her i was meeting dave, i hated lying to her but i couldn't tell her about rhys. i knew she'd never stop talking about it. i kept it casual when getting ready, i threw on some blue jeans and a pink top.

melissacaesar take care

liked by pyr3xliving, mayajama and 76,280 others

ameliamonet 😍😍😍😍😍
santandave leng
youngadz1 🔥
mayajama wow
user plastic
user2 jeans?
fashionnova Gorgeous 😍
fredo 🖤

—————

i got into rhys car, the scent of weed hit my nose.
'you alright' he smiled.
'yeah you' i said putting my belt on.
'mhm. you look good' he replied placed his hand on my thigh. butterflies.
'thank you' i smiled 'what did you wanna do'
'just wanted to see you innit' he said 'been hella busy in studio n shit'
'too busy to even answer a message' i laughed
'cmon i said i was sorry don't be like that' he replied taking a hit of his joint. 'i'm here now though'

we drove around for most the night. it was nice. i enjoyed his company. he hadn't mentioned anything about that night so i didn't bring it up. we were good as friends, we couldn't be anything more anyway. we pulled up back to my apartment at around 11pm.
'let me use your toilet' rhys said parking his car.

we walked up to my apartment.
'nice place you got here' rhys said looking around 'you live alone?'
'yeah' i replied.
while rhys was in the bathroom i decided to change. i threw on an oversized top and shorts. i walked back out into the living room where rhys was. he was sat on the sofa trying to find something on netflix.
'you wanna chill here for a bit then' i laughed.
'when you're looking that good yeah' he replied.
'shut up' i said sitting down next to him.
he wrapped his arm around me, i placed my head on his shoulder. things like this made me miss having a man but i knew their intentions were never pure, i wasn't letting myself get sucked in. all they do is lie and fuck other bitches. i felt his hand on my thigh rubbing it with his thumb. i looked up and smiled at him.
'what you smiling for' he asked.
'nothing' i replied taking the joint from his hand and taking a hit.
'didn't know you smoked' he laughed.
'just occasionally' i said.
'you need a dog or something are you not bored alone' he said
'i ain't got time for no dog' i laughed
'like you got time for no man' he replied
'mhm' i replied 'you and mya tho what's with that' i asked.
'nothing man i ain't done shit with her. i ain't entertaining whatever she's tryna do'
'good' i replied.
he fixed my position so i was sat on his lap facing him.
'you jealous?' he laughed
'no' i scrunched my nose
'mhmmm'

i felt his hands go under my shirt placed on my lower back. his lips pressed against mine. the kiss was passionate but full of lust. i felt his cold hands roam my body under my shirt. he moved his way down to my neck. my head flung back letting out a small moan. he went back to kissing my lips. his lips parted slightly allowing my tongue to slip in. his hands moved up to my bra unclipping it. i pulled away from the kiss.
'mel' he sighed.
'you're not getting it that easy' i smirked.

i wasn't letting him hit already. i know what these boys are like. fuck then leave. i didn't want that with rhys. i still wanted to know what his intentions were, i didn't wanna fuck things up straight away.