#6

mels pov
i was currently in Dubai. i'd been here for nearly 2 weeks now. i was here for work but i didn't do much work. it was relaxing i loved it. i fly back to london today just in time for my birthday in a few days. i was excited to see amelia it felt like forever. me and rhys had also been getting closer, we still hadn't told anyone about us. it wasn't ideal but i wanted to wait until we were serious to tell anyone. i know cee won't be happy but he can't control who i date.

digga💕

What time you back?
Wanna see you

i land at 9

Sn i'll pick you up

____________________

i finally landed back in london after my flight being delayed 3 hours. it was now nearly 1am i was knackered.

'yo' rhys said as i climbed into his car
'hey' i replied 'thanks for getting me'
'wanted to see you anyway init' he put his hand on my thigh.
'mhm' i said closing my eyes
'you tired?' he asked
'very' i yawned
'you wanna go to mine? it's closer' he suggests
'if that's calm yeah' i replied

i was happy to see rhys. it had been a few weeks since i last seen him. it feels like we're getting pretty serious, i hope so anyway. i wasn't seeing anyone else and neither was he, well i don't think. i spent the car journey sleeping, it only took 30 minutes to get to rhys.

rhys opened the my door from the outside tapping my shoulder.
'mel' he laughed 'i aint carrying you in'
'mmm' i moaned getting out the car.
'come here' rhys said pulling me into a hug.
'i missed you' i said wrapping my arms around his waist.
'ur cute man' he lifted my chin up and kissed me.
i followed him into his apartment, where he walked up to his room.
'no ones here right?' i asked shutting his bedroom door.
'nah just us' he smirked 'what have you got in mind'
'sleep' i replied lying on the edge of his bed.
he kissed his teeth followed by a laugh.
'so man gets nothing' he laughed sitting down at the top of his bed after taking his clothes off.
'nope' i sarcastically smiled at him.
i took my clothes off so i was left in my underwear and bra. i didn't have any clothes here and mine were all packed. it wasn't anything he hadn't seen already. i felt comfortable around rhys anyway.
'you cant do that to man' he sighed staring at my body as i climbed into bed next to him.
i put my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist.
'i'm tired' i said closing my eyes

_______________

i woke up around 12pm the next day. rhys must've already been up as he wasn't in bed anymore. it was my birthday tomorrow, i wasn't excited at all. birthdays for me haven't been great in the past. if it was up to me id just order food and watch netflix all night but i know amelia will drag me out. i checked my phone before getting up and finding my way to the kitchen. i heard noise coming from there so it must be rhys. i walked in to see rhys, sav and another guy i didn't recognise. i quickly grabbed my bag then walked out the room.

'who's that' i heard sav ask
'just some bitch i fucked last night' rhys replied.
is he fr? some bitch.
'she's bad bro' sav said
'mhm, dunno why she's still here just wanted head last night' rhys laughed.

i walked back into rhys room, i didn't even wanna hear the rest of their conversation. how's he gunna say that shit and make me look like a mug. i threw on a hoodie and some leggings. i put the rest of my stuff in my bag, i wasn't staying here today.
rhys walked into his room shortly after.

'they're gone now, didn't think you'd be up' he laughed 'where you going'
'home' i replied bluntly
'why' he asked 'stay here'
'nah' i said
'don't give man attitude' he kissed his teeth 'the fucks wrong with you'
'nothing you just wanted head anyway' i replied quoting what he said earlier.
'didnt even mean it like that mel you know i didnt' he rolled his eyes
'yeah don't make me look like a fucking idiot in front of your mates' i snapped 'now they're gunna mention it to oakley that were fucking. you could've told me they were here'
'think you being cees sister was the last thing they were interested in' he grunted
'what's that supposed to mean' i asked
'walking round dressed like a slut, half fucking naked'  he replied
'say no more' i grabbed my bags and walked out his bedroom
'mel' he sighed
'what'
'i didn't mean that' he replied grabbing my hand and pulling me back
'mhm' i said moving my hand
'let me drop you home atleast' he offered
'i'm getting an uber' i answered
'am i still seeing you tomorrow' he asked
'don't bother' i said opening the front door