#13

*16 missed calls from digga💕'

digga💕

Mel answer your phone

Please

Just talk to me

*read 12:37*

'fuck him mel' dave put his arm around me. i put my head into his chest to hide the tears running down my face.

'i'm gunna kill him fam i swear' amelia kissed her teeth 'he's fucking ugly anyway who does he think he is'

me and rhys had been together properly for nearly 5 months now. i thought he was different, i didn't think he was like everyone said he was.

'i should've listened to you and cee' i sighed. i felt my phone buzz again, i assumed it was rhys again trying to get hold of me.

cee

u good mel?

mhm

i'll kill him if u want

i faintly laughed at cees message before putting my phone back down. i put it onto do not disturb so i didn't see rhys messages.

'i'm done with him' i wiped my eyes however it didn't make much difference

'have you spoke to him' amelia asked

'no he can fuck himself' i sighed 'i thought he was different. he made it seem like he was'

'i'm sorry mel he's a dick' dave kissed the top of my forehead

i heard 3 loud bangs at my door. i knew exactly who it was but he was the last person i wanted to speak to right now.

'mel open the door' i heard rhys shout from outside
'i will kick this fucking door down melissa'
he repeatedly banged on the door trying to get my attention.

'get rid of him please' i looked up at dave

dave made his way to the front door. i heard the door unlock and the sound of diggas voice echos through my apartment.

'let me just speak to her man' i heard rhys shout

i didn't have the energy to even try listen to what they were talking about. i buried my face into my pillow and tried to ignore everything.
i felt a familiar presence enter my room, a presence that wasn't wanted.

'mel' rhys sat down next to me 'just hear me out'

amelia and dave made their way out the room leaving us to talk. i turned onto my side to face him but still covering my face with the blanket.

'what do you want rhys' i sighed. i was too upset to even be angry with him right now

'i swear she came onto me and kissed me' he said 'i was so pissed'

'you being drunk isn't an excuse rhys' i raised my voice slightly 'you told me you were with sav last night too'

'i was' he replied 'i had to make a deal n we ended up just staying'

'would've been nice to know you were at a motive' i kissed my teeth

'look mel i'm sorry' he moved the blanket from my face. i avoided making eye contact with him 'i was pissed out my head'

'like i said rhys that's not an excuse' i rolled my eyes

'i care about you mel. a lot. that's why i'm here tryna make shit better' he sighed

'rhys if you cared about me in the slightest you wouldn't go round making out with other bitches'

'mel man i was drunk' he raised his voice

'get out rhys' i turned away from him

'mel come on man' he put his head in his hands

'i'm serious' my voice raised slightly at him 'get the fuck out'

'say no more' he kissed his teeth getting up 'we done then or what'

'what do you think' i sighed