#20

i stretched my arms out to feel a body next to me. i turned to see rhys fast asleep next to me. what was he doing here? i don't remember anything from last night, i only remember arriving at the club. whys was i wearing just rhys old top and my underwear. we didn't fuck did we. no. he wouldn't of knowing i was out of it. i quickly jumped out of bed and got into the shower.

i walked back into my room with a towel wrapped around me. rhys was still fast asleep. he looked so peaceful. i got changed into oversized joggers and a crop top. i turned to look at rhys who was now awake watching me get ready.

'wargwan' he said

'why you here rhys' i sat next to him on the bed

'you don't remember?' he questioned

'that's why i'm asking' i replied bluntly. i was still annoyed with him, i hadn't forgiven him

he sat and explained the whole situation that happened last night. i can't believe what he was telling me. i didn't even realise my drinks were being spiked. it was lucky rhys saw me when he did

'thank you' i put my head on his bare chest

'it's aight' he rubbed my back 'i'd never let anyone touch you'

'we need to talk rhys' i sighed 'about us'

'ahlie' he said 'i still wanna be with you'

obviously i still wanted rhys. i wasn't sure why but i couldn't let him go. however i also wasn't letting him have me back so fast. i was gunna take it slow and this was his last chance.

'one chance rhys' i said 'no bullshit this time'

'you serious' a smile grew on his face

'fuck up again and i'll kill you myself' i smiled up 'we're taking it slow tho'

'whatever you want' he agreed 'just want my girl back'

i knew i was stupid giving him another chance. so fucking stupid but i can't stay away from him. cee and dave will kill me if i tell them but it's mine and diggas business. no one elses.

a/n
short chapter i apologise