#25

mels pov

i heard loud bangs at my front door. loud enough to wake me up. i checked my phone, it was 2:07am. who the fuck would be here at 2am. i groaned getting out of bed

'relax im coming' i shouted

i opened the door to see amelia crying

'sorry i forgot my keys' she was crying, a lot.

'yo what happened' i let her inside

'you're not gunna believe me mel' she said

'amelia what happened' i sat down on the sofa next to her 'whys your cheek all red?'

'it was digga' she cried 'i was grabbing something from christie's and he's was at the motive doing some deal or whatever. we were talking outside by his car then he pushed me against the car and kissed me. twice. i tried pushing him off i swear and when i did he hit me'

no no no. not again. he couldnt of done this to me, not again. my heart sank and my eyes filled with tears.

'you have to believe me mel' she explained 'i'm not lying'

i believed amelia. she'd never lied to me before so why would she now. especially about something like this. she knows how much i love rhys and how happy i am with him. she wouldn't lie and get inbetween us. whereas rhys had cheated on me before. amelia has been my best friend for years, i had no reason to not believe her.

'i believe you' i sighed leaning back on the sofa looking up at the ceiling

'mel i'm so sorry' she put her arm around me. she'd stopped crying now.

'how could i be so fucking stupid' i sobbed 'i really believed that he'd changed'

'he fooled us all mel' she replied 'even i thought he had'

'with my fucking best friend man' i put my head in my hands 'what the fuck is wrong with him'

'i thought he loved me' tears streamed down my face 'i thought he wanted to make it work this time'

'he's a dick mel' amelia hugged me 'i'm sorry babe. you deserve so much better than him'

i cried into her arms. i couldn't wrap my head around what she'd just told me. we were doing so well. i can't believe i ever trusted him again. it's true what they say, once a cheater always a cheater.

'he fucking hit you too' i shook my head 'what the actual fuck'

'he's fucked up' she replied

'this is all so fucked up' i felt sick to my stomach

'i should've listened to you' i groaned 'i'm so fucking dumb'

'ty, have you told him' i asked 'he'll kill him'

tyrell was amelia's boyfriend. they'd been together on and off for years now. he would go mad if he finds out what happened

'i came straight here i've only told you' she sighed

'are you okay' i questioned

'i'm fine babe, i only care about you' she wiped my tears with the sleeve of her jumper 'are you okay'

'no' i shook my head 'i can't believe any of this'

'i swear i will kill him' she rubbed my back

i pulled out my phone and scrolled to find daves contact

i pressed on facetime and just prayed he was awake. the phone rang for abit before i saw connecting

'are you crazy' he groaned 'what the fuck do you want it's nearly 3am'