#3

Melissas POV
I pushed open a door to see an empty bedroom. I led facedown onto the bed. I was exhausted. I cant believe she did this again. Leaves me stranded at some random party she dragged me too.

  Melissa
Cee u still here ???

Oakley
Nah I cut a while ago, you good?

  Melissa
yueah Amelia left but its calm

Oakley
Text me when you're home

I put my phone down next to me. I couldn't even think straight. I heard the door open, i didn't even have the energy to see who it was.

'yo you good darling' I heard Rhys voice behind me. It must be his room im in. I turned around so I was now led on my back.

'This is a nice surprise' he laughed and sat next to me.

'Sorry i was tryna find Cee' i slurred sitting up.

'In my bed?' He laughed 'how much have you drank?'

'Too much' i said standing up walking towards the door.

'Still can't handle your drink i see' he said grabbing my hand. 'Stay, it's nice to see you'

'I need to go home, my friend left me now I'm stuck here and now cees gone so I need to find a way back' I rambled.

'You're not going anywhere. Stay here, you're too pissed.' Rhys said.

'No' i said.

'Yes' he replied.

He was sat on the edge of the bed. He held my hands and pulled me so I was standing over him.

'It's good to see you mel. I missed you you know' he said blowing smoke from his joint into my face.

'Don't blow that shit in my face' i said standing back 'I missed you too, how was prison' I asked.

'Shit. Gunna get my act back together don't wanna end up back there' he wrapped his arms round my waist pulling me back while still sitting down.

'That's good, I'm glad.' I smiled at him.

'You're looking gooodddd though still' he laughed biting his lip.

I smiled covering my face with my hands. I don't know why he made me feel like this. I'd never felt this way towards him before, it must be the alcohol.

'Making you blush am I?' He laughed moving my hands from my face.

'Shut up'

'I'm serious though, you still look gorgeous' he smiled.

I never saw this side to him. He always put up a tough front whenever he's around people. I liked this side to him. I always found him attractive but I've never seen him in that way until now.

'What you thinking about?' He asked.

'You' i said without realising.

'You're drunk' he laughed.

I smashed my lips against his. He kissed back. I knew it was wrong and Cee would kill me but I didn't care, he didn't have to know. He pulled away after a while.

'Mel you know we can't' he sighed.

'I know' I replied moving my arms from around his neck.

'Believe me I want this, I want you but your pissed off your face and you know how Cee feels about it' he said as i sat down at the top of the bed.

'I know' I replied.

'Sleep in here tonight, I'll sleep downstairs' he smiled.

'Stay, please' I said pushing my bottom lip out.

'Fine' he laughed throwing me a top. 'You can wear this to sleep in'

I smiled. I loved this side to him. I'd never seen it. He used to be very closed off to everyone, blunt and rude. I changed into his top, i was too drunk to even care if he watched me change. I sat back down in bed next to him.

'Looks better on you' he laughed.

'Shut up. Thank you for letting me stay' I said putting my head on his shoulder.

Rhys POV
When I looked down at her she was flat out. I'd never felt like this towards her. I was shocked when she kissed me. She's always very closed off towards men, i don't know why. I haven't seen her with a man in years. I wanted her so bad tonight, if she was some random girl I'd of happily fucked her but I couldn't take advantage of her, she was pissed. I don't know why but I've always cared for Mel, I regret loosing contact with her.

Her phone buzzed I saw it was from Cee.

Oakley
Are you home???? Let me know

Mel
Yes

I replied to Cee, as well as adding my number into her contacts.

*new contact digga💕*