Mike x Guard!Reader

//whew....first part...mike will still not appear here lol I dont know whats with me...I'M making this story while listening to I Got A Boy by SNSD, Immortals by Fall out Boy, N.O by Bangtan Boys(BTS), No Mercy by BAP, and I'M a k-popper don't kill me pls. //

(Y/N)=your_name
(L/N)=last_name
(F/C)=favorite_color
(E/C)=eye_color

--Your POV --
This day is your worst day. You lost your job, and you still have to pay bills for your house! And you are pretty much stressed out.

You sighed to yourself and stood up from your couch, and thought of chilling in the park. Besides green calms your emotions.(Lol that's what the teacher taught us once in our H.E.L.E.) You wore your (F/C) hoodie and then opened the door that leads outside. But your eyes suddenly looked down to where you are standing from. There was a newspaper. You picked it up and decided to read it in the park. Then you stepped out, not forgetting of closing the door and locking it.

-at the park-
You were sitting on the bench. The sight of beautiful trees and the green grass. Flowers here and there. And just by a distance is where a playground is, with children playing happily, with giggles and laughs. You sighed and a small smile appeared on your face.

You looked at the newspaper on your hand and opened it. As you read the whole thing, you noticed something.

"HELP WANTED
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
In need of Nightguard
Shift starts in 12pm - 6am
Will be payed $120 a week"

That is what you read. 'Freddy Fazbear's? I thought that place is already closed...' You thought in your head. But the important thing is it's a job. You smiled to yourself, still remembering the location of the pizzeria. You stood up from the bench and headed there.

-in front of the pizzeria-
There you are. Standing by the Freddy Fazbear's. You sighed deeply and opened the door. You looked around, to see that the place made you feel a bit....uneasy. But you shrugged it off, and went to the lady by the counter. "E-excuse me, Miss...?" You said, drawing the Lady's attention to you. "Yes?" She gave a warm smile, and placed her hands together. "Oh Uh, I'M here for the job. As a nightguard. " you explained.

The lady had a sudden shocked expression. But it quickly turned normal. "Oh signing in!" She smiled. "Well just talk to the boss, he'll say if your hired. And Yeah the direction, just go straight ahead, then you will enter a hallway, and turn right. You will see in the end of the hallway a door, and that's it!" She said with another smile. "Oh, okay, thank you!" I returned the smile and walked off, following what the lady said.

But you heard something that the lady murmured. "You chose the wrong job miss..." is what you thought she said, but just shook it off and continued heading to the office.

The whole walk was just creepy. It felt like someone is staring at you. Those walls with black and white patterns, they don't look like they were left like that for how many years. But good thing is you reached the office door, and letting out a sigh of relief. You let out a shaky sigh and knocked on the wooden door. And a reply of 'Come in' gave you a sign. You open the door a bit, which made a creaking sound. "Uh...hello..sir." you murmured out, loud enough for him to hear. "Well hello there miss, whats your name and what brings you here?" He greeted with a smile. "Oh I'm (Y/N) (L/N)... here for the job." You answered, closing the door behind you quietly.

The man's eyes widen and he grinned. "A new one? Well are you sure of what you decide? " he asked once more, which made you confused. "Uh....why ask that.. " you blinked and furrowed your eyebrows. "You know miss (L/N), there was an incident here right? Many people know that. Well....it's because that during in your nightshift....the animatronics move while your checking the cameras." He explained, like he had an experience as a nightguard. But which boss would not know their workplace? "Move?" You asked again, getting more confused by the moment. "Yes they move... so I'll just advice you to watch out. Be careful. And good luck in your job, because you are hired." He smiled, in a slight nervous way.

You nodded and smiled. "Oh Yeah, here will be your uniform." He said as he handed me the uniform. Light blue office long-sleeved shirt, black pants, and there is your name tag. You smiled and nodded. "Thanks." He nodded back and went to his seat. "Come tomorrow at eleven. Don't be late." He smiled at me, and you gave a slight nod. Then head out the pizzeria. Finally got another job. But.....what did he mean by...be careful in my job... You just sighed and head home, trying to forget those things the Boss and the Lady said.

//Argh! I got hungry while making this xD and it helped me think but I think I think of too much. So first chapter done. Second one here we go. Oh Yeah and my other account is Igottakillsomebody. Ciao~

XOXO ~//

//Argh! I got hungry while making this xD and it helped me think but I think I think of too much. So first chapter done. Second one here we go. Oh Yeah and my other account is Igottakillsomebody. Ciao~

XOXO ~//