Older Brother!Jeremy x Sister!Reader

(Warning: this is incest. Don't read if you don't like incest. Oh Yeah and hope you like my drawing there. the girl there is my oc, Rachel. )

-Jeremy's POV-
I sighed, and laid down on my bed. I have been thinking too much. Too much stress. Too much thoughts... I have grown feelings with a beautiful girl...and...who is..also my s-sister. It's very wrong. Very, very wrong.

I was staring at the ceiling, hand over my head. I sighed again, then sat up on my bed, then stood. I looked at a mirror and fixed my messy hair. I inhaled and exhaled, then walked out of my room.

-your POV-
You were cooking some breakfast. A soft music was playing. Good thing it was your favorite song, (insert favorite song) by (singer or band). You were just swaying your hips by the beat. You flipped the pancake with the spatula, and caught it perfectly on the plate. You sighed deeply, smelling the sweet aroma of breakfast foods. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, and coffee.

You put the plate down, and placed your hands on your hips. "Alright. All done. Just gotta wait for Jeremy...hmm....just wash the frying pan and spatula.." You murmured to yourself, then collected the utensils you used. You went to the sink, and started washing the utensils. You stopped and tensed up, when you felt two arms wrap around you and hug you. "Morning sis!" A male voice cheered, and nuzzled on your cheek. You giggled and smiled. "Morning to you too Jerem." You greeted to him. He planted a kiss on your forehead, and then went to the table.

You wiped your hands with a cloth, then sat beside him. "Who finishes first will have the t.v the whole day." You smirked as you quickly grabbed your spoon and fork. Your brother's eyes widen, really alerted. He hesitated, "H-hey! No fair!!", then quickly got his spoon and fork.

-time skip-
You gulped the coffee down, then ran to the sink, washing your own plate quickly. You dried it up and ran to the couch. When you were about to jump on the couch, two arms wrapped around you. Both you and Jeremy landed on the couch. You giggled, and Jeremy laughed. "Okay, tie." You said. Jeremy grinned and held you close to him. You turned the t.v. on, and you two watched while cuddling.

Jeremy had an idea, then grinned. "Hey, how about anime?" He asked. Your eyes widened and you gasped. You nodded to him, and stood up. You picked a DVD of an anime. It had a new season in this year. You grinned and opened the case. You put the DVD in the player, and pressed the 'play' button.

You sat back down beside Jeremy, and he held you close again, nuzzling your neck. You blushed slightly and smiled, while you messed his hair. "H-Hey!" He laughed, and put a hand over yours. You smiled at him, then laid your head on his chest. Then you two enjoyed the anime for a while.

-time skip-
You were slightly sleepy. You yawned, and stretched your arms slightly. A bit of tears formed in your eyes, so you wiped it away. You saw Jeremy asleep, which made you smile. He's so adorable in his sleep. You were just staring a bit in the open, remembering your feelings for him. But he's your brother, so you thought it was impossible for his feelings to be returned for you. You quietly stood up, and went to the bedroom to get some pillows and blankets for the two of you.

You went back down, and sat beside your brother again, careful not to wake him up. You wrapped a blanket around him, and your own blanket around you. You put a pillow for him to lay on, and gently let go. You smiled, and kissed the cheek of your brother, before heading to sleep, cuddling beside him.

-Jeremy's POV-
Good she didn't notice I was fake sleeping. I slowly opened my eyes, and looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully. I sighed, and put a hand on my cheek to where she kissed it. I blushed, and smiled. I returned a kiss on her cheek, then lied back down the pillow. But though, my gaze slowly went to her lips. I was staring at it for minutes or seconds. "A-ah!! N-no!" I murmured, covering my face with the blanket.

I sighed, and blushed even more at some......thoughts... Jeremy no! This is not like you! I sighed once more, and decided to sleep. I'll just see if I'll dream...

-next day-
I fluttered my eyes open, and I yawned. I looked around, and saw that (Y/N) was still asleep. I smiled. Now it will be my turn to make breakfast. I slowly stood up, trying not to wake her up. And successfully she didn't. I sighed in relief, then walked to the kitchen. I'm going to make her most favorite (insert favorite food).

-time skip-
-your POV-
You yawned, and got up from the couch. You rubbed your eyes, while going to the kitchen. You heard some a bit of plates being prepared. "Morning nee-chan." You greeted, and let out another yawn. Jeremy looked at you, and smiled. "Morning to you too." He greeted back with a nod, then sat on a chair. "Come on. I made your favorite." He grinned. Your eyes widened, and you ran to a chair, that was across him from the table.

You cheered, and picked up the spoon and fork. Jeremy chuckled, then started eating. You sliced your (favorite food) and starting eating on it quietly, for some good eating manners. You just didn't notice that Jeremy was staring at you, blushing.

-time skip-
You just finished taking a bath. You went downstairs, drying your hair with a towel. You sighed cheerfully, then sat on the couch. You stretched your arms, and wiped your hair. All of a sudden, you heard a soft whine. "(Y/N) I-I CAN'T TAKE TH-THIS ANYMORE!" Jeremy screamed halfway. He grabbed you, but careful not to hurt you. Your eyes widen, and once you were about to talk, his soft pair of lips landed on your own. You blinked, and blushed. You slowly relaxed, and melt into the kiss. You put a hand over his cheek, and your other hand on his shoulder.

He slowly laid you down on the couch, but still not pulling away. He was on top, with you in the bottom. The kiss wasn't long enough, until you both parted away. You two were a blushing mess. Jeremy slightly looked away, then back at you. "I.....Uh...I....j-just..." he stuttered. You giggled at him, knowing he can't continue. "I love you too Jeremy. In a family way and in a way more than that." You smiled. He looked into your eyes, and he smiled back. "L-let's not tell this to our friends..." he said.

You thought for a bit. "Maybe tell them the right time?" You said, more of in an asking tone. He looked at you and nodded. You smiled, then hugged him. He hugged back, and you two cuddled on the couch.

//there it is...I made an incest since I never see much of incest x readers...so hope you like this story and my drawing. Ciao~

XOXO~//