Neko!Purple Guy x Killer! Reader

(Better listen to Light Em Up by Fall out Boy. Or maybe Immortals also by FOB It kinda fits the story)

-your POV-
It was a very noisy night. Police cars here and there. Searching for the two killers. You were one of those killers. But you don't know who the other one was. You hated it when you knew there was another killer. You need to find this guy. You need to kill him.

You growled lowly, and jumped to the next building. But before you reach the edge of the building, a hard hold gripped your leg and threw you down on the ground. You screeched at the pain, as you tried to push up with your arms. "Hehehe~" a voice chuckled. You looked up and around. Your eyes stopped when you saw two glowing white eyes, and a wide grin. Of course you are not creeped out by this. You're used to it.

The dark figure chuckled again, as he stepped out so you could see him better. He was all in purple, except for that golden badge. His hair was tied in a ponytail. You just snickered, and stood up, knife in your hand. "So...you're the other...killer...wanted.." he said in some deep, rough voice. "You got the point there...and..I suppose your also one...good thing your here....but too bad I have to exterminate you." You smirked as you went to your fighting stance.

"A challenge as I see....very well...prepare yourself kid.." he said, and pulled out his knife. "I am already prepared...." you said as you sprinted towards him. He just stood there, watching you. You smirked and thought to yourself, 'this is too easy'. You jumped up, raising the knife in your hand. As you slung the knife to him, you were grabbed by your wrists out of nowhere and was thrown at the wall. "AGH!! " you grunted, and glared at the man. He just laughed, "look how pathetic your moves are....my turn." He said as he was suddenly in front of you, and then grabbed you by the collar of your shirt. He slowly lifted you up, sliding you up the wall. You tried scratching his hand off, but he did not twitched or move.

He moved the knife to your neck, and slowly pointed the tip of it. You shivered at the cold object. You glared at the man and then kneed him on the guts. He just grunted and looked down, still not letting go of you. His eyes shadowed by his messy hair. He just smirked and cackled. Then looked at you while he was blushing. "Oh~ Why not hurt?~ I'm a masochist as what...people call me~." He whispered into your ear.

Your eyes widened, and your grabbed his arm, then flipped him down. He finally let go of you. You dusted your hands, as you glared down at him with your red, bloody eyes. You were about to kick him, until he grabbed your leg and pulled you down to him. Your eyes widen as you fell down. On top of him. He snickered, and turned you both around, so he is the one on top. His wide grin was still on him. God you're sick of the grin. Isn't he tired?

You moved around to see if he would go off, but he held your arms, and then held them tight on the cold, hard ground. "Had enough?" He asked, raising a brow at you. You just growled and shook your head. "Hell I won't give up!" You retorted. "My, my~ Feisty one~....that's what I will...enjoy~" He purred. Wait...purred? You blinked and looked at his hat, to see some two lumps.(LUMPY SPACE PRINCE-- *gets slapped*) Out of your curiosity, you took the hat off in a swift move. The man's eyes widen as he looked around. You saw two cat ears. Fluffy to say. And one thing to say is that you just noticed the tail only now. The purple man just growled and tried taking the hat from your hand. But you would just extend your arm so he could not reach it.

He growled at you again, then got off of you so he could just take his hat. You snickered a sat up, then kept moving the hat around. He hand enough. He pinned you on the wall and pointed the knife dangerously on your neck. "Give.it.back." he growled. You just kept quiet, a bit with fear. You quickly put the hat back on his head. He still didn't pull the knife away. He just stayed there. You sighed and put both your hands up in the air. "Okay fine I fucking give up you dipshit." You snapped and looked away. He laughed softly and stood up. You both just walked out of the alleyway, and of course watching carefully if there are any police or guard anywhere.

He just chuckled and put the knife down. "Hm~ Since you lost....you will be my companion now~" He said. Your eyes widen, thinking if he was kidding. He noticed the look you were making. "Oh...I'm serious." He said bluntly, but still with that God damn smirk. You looked around for a bit, and sighed. You stood up and dusted your hoodie. "Fine...whatever you say purple cat.." you said, with a sheepish grin. He just gave a glare. You rolled your eyes and scratched softly under his chin, making his tail tense up. He let out a soft purr, and leaned in the touch. You thought this was cute. But you still think he's a bastard.

The purple man just chuckled and licked your cheek,slowly going down to your jawline. Your eyes widen, and shivered. A blush appearing on your cheeks. You pushed him away, and gave a death glare. He just put his hands up in defeat, and smirked at you. "Come on~ I was just enjoying~" He purred and puzzled your neck. You could feel his soft cat ears twitch, so you gave a pet on it. He let out another purr. He straightened up, and continued walking. Arm around your waist.

"Oh and...don't call me purple cat~ It's Vincent~" he said, a bit irritated. You just laughed and nodded. "Fine whatever you say Vinny." You said, and he just groaned, hating the nickname.