Naga!Vincent x Hunter!Reader

//here we go....the perverted killer....Well...perverted killer snake...or whatever...Okay let's go on to the story!!!//

-your POV-
You just sat there on the branch, quietly taking an aim after that deer eating in the tall, dry grass. You closed one eye, and took a bit time for the perfect aim. But right before you let go, you felt a strong grip on your waist, and it pulled you down the tree. "GAH!!" You yelped, as you were laid on the ground. You groaned, and rubbed your head. You looked up, your vision of the forest moving around. You shook your head, and everything was clear.

You stood up, and aimed your arrow again, but the deer was gone from it's position. It already fled away. "DARN IT!!" You yelled. You threw your bow and arrow on the ground, and you stomped your foot on the ground like an angry kid. That's when you remembered something grabbed you. Your right eye twitched, as you turned. You were about to talk, but you were stopped when you saw a purple figure, as well taller than you. You looked up, leading to a yellow gem and a purple vest, then it lead a man. You stared up at him, but your anger busted in again. "I WAS ABOUT TO GET THAT DEER YOU FOOL!!" You snapped. His eyes widen slightly, but his smug smirk was still on. "Oh~? You were hunting~? Well... not for long~. You are already captured by the predator~." He whispered to your ear, as you felt a shiver that was sent going down to your spine.

Wait...predator? Which means.....OH God your dead... your eyes widen, and you tried to take a step back, but then something cold, and slightly wet wrapped around your waist sneakily. You shivered again, and you looked at what held you. A purple snake tail. You followed where the tail came from, and it slowly went back to the man. You gasped, and you were about to scream, but he tightened his grip on you, making you choke a bit, and cough. His grip slowly loosened, and you gasped for air. You panted, and you looked at the man with fear. As soon as you finally knew what creature he is. He was a Naga.  A very dangerous predator in the forest.

He slowly leaned towards you, and you closed your eyes tight. You turned your head to the side, trying to avoid the closeness. "Don't worry~. I will not kill you~. Only if.." he whispered, and he leaned close to your ear, "...you follow whatever I tell you~." He cooed. You blushed deeply under your Hood, and you shivered once more. God this guy really wanted to tease and creep you out. "Do you understand~?" He asked, his tongue slithering as it gently touched your cheek.. You quickly nodded in response,(Holy shit this was autocorrected to twosome O__O) and you shivered when you felt his warm tongue slid against your cheek.

He chuckled darkly, and he carried you. His snake body started crawling to who knows where.

-time skip-
You both soon reached a cave. It was very dark inside. And cold. Droplets of water echoed. You looked around. How would that snake guy like this dark, wet place. You just brushed off the thought. You were being put down on the ground, and you were tied up on a large rock. You groaned and you rolled your eyes. "Is this really necessary?! " you complained.

He snickered and nodded. "You might escape....if I ever did not do that, and you did get away, I will find you again and end your life~." You gulped. You did not want that. You nodded quickly and looked down, the hood shadowing your eyes. He smirked, and he slowly moved towards you. "Okay...slave~. Right I told you something earlier about...following my orders~?" He asked, his tongue slithered again at each pronunciation of 'S'.

You blushed furiously at how close he was, you even felt his tongue touch your bottom lip softly. You shivered, again, and you gave him a nod. He grinned, his fangs being in sight. "Well....you will stay here for eternity with me~." He whispered next you your ear, before licking your neck with his forked tongue. You flinched, and you were already as red as the tomato. He chuckled, as he backed up, only to see your flushed face. He laughed deviously, and he went out the cave to whatever the hell he would do.

-time skip-
-Vincent's POV-
Hm.. that girl was easy to play with. Heh.  I'll do that way more often~.

Now I had returned to what I call my 'home'. Damn I didn't like it...but this was the only cave I've seen in the forest. It felt like living in a dump. But what matters is that it's a god damn place to stay. I sighed, and then smiled at the sight of the girl sleeping. Her hands were slightly bright red. Heh. Maybe she was trying to escape. Too bad she can't! Hah!

-months later-
You knew Vincent as a god damn pervert. He'd trap you in his tail and start teasing you. He'd even touch you on the no-zone. Also every time you go hunting, he'd ruin your aim. Maybe eat your aim or distract you. Or maybe he would make your aim run away.

You groan in frustration. You threw your bow away, as you slumped down on the grass, crossing your arms grumpily and glaring up at the sky. "Aww~. Is my slave mad~?" The Naga asked with a smirk. You growled, and puffed your right cheek. He chuckled. Seconds later you were yanked up by your legs from the grass. You yelped, as you struggled and kicked. You looked to see that Vincent was holding you up by his tail. Your head started to hurt a bit, and you felt a slight pressure on your chest for the fact you were being help up in the air upside down. "Ugh...." you groaned and rubbed your eyes.

He let out another chuckle. He slowly put you down. But not only that. He even slammed you on a tree, trapping you there. He held both your wrists with one hand, pinning it above your head. "I'll try to make that angry self of yours to be happy~." He said with a smirk. You gasped, and you looked at him. "V-vincent what the he-- " your sentence was cut off when he crashed his lips on yours. Your eyes widen, and a huge blush appeared on your face.

You felt his tongue lick your bottom lip, asking first entrance. You smirked, and denied his access. He didn't get mad, but his smirk just grew wider. His tail slowly twirled around your leg, and went to your inner thighs. He rubbed his tail up and down, but slowly getting inside your shorts and rub your womanhood even though you were still wearing the fabric. He continued rubbing it, that you accidentally moaned. He took this chance to slide his tongue in. You gasped, as his forked tongue explored your wet cavern. You moaned, as his tongue went around.

He slowly pulled away, and he smirked. He leaned down to your jaw, and then stared trails of kisses going down to your collarbone. Well of course he knows your soft spot.. As soon as he licked that portion, you let out another moan, but this time it was louder. He nipped, sucked and licked that spot. He abused it. Your legs started to quiver a bit. He noticed this, so he pulled away, but not after leaving love bites and marks. He looked at your (E/C) orbs with his soulless, blank ones.

He chuckled, and leaned close to your ear, "Hope you liked that~." He said. Your eyes widen and you blushed. He saw this, and knew that you did. He soon unwrap his tail from your leg, and backed up a bit to give you space. The atmosphere was too hot, that you were blushing hardcore. He chuckled, and you were yanked up again. This time in two strong arms. You were carried bridal style by Vincent. He gave his goofy grin, and he started getting back to the cave. Oh god...

//YIP YIP!!

So hope you like the purple guy. This even reminded me of the snek Vince.(you'll get this if you know Night Terror by rebornica. ) Ciao~

XOXO~//