Fritz x Reader (First Meeting)

(Y/N) =your_name
(L/N) =last_name
(H/L) =hair_length
(H/C) =hair_color
(F/C) =favorite_color
(E/C) =eye_color
(F/B) =favorite_band
((Oi you and Fritz in this chapter don't know each other yet so deal with it))

-your POV-
You were just sitting by the tree, on a hill.It was your favorite place. Enjoying the quiet breeze. You were smiling to yourself, eyes closed. You yawned and stretched your arms, before opening your eyes. The light blue sky, a few birds flying by.

You sighed, and stood up from your sitting place, then grabbed your bag. But right after you left your favorite place, you saw a boy, who was standing right by a puddle. He seemed to look at his reflection on the water. You thought that he might be alone and sad. So you walked to him, to ask something.

-Fritz's POV-
I sighed, and looked at myself on that puddle. I could see my sad expression. I don't have any friends in this town. Every time I wanted to talk to them, they just turn on their heels and walk away. Maybe it's because I'm not popular and I'm just new here?

I heaved another sigh, about to go on my way home, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, to see a girl. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair. (E/C) orbs. She was wearing a (F/C) blazer, and a (F/C) (F/C)  miniskirt with black leggings. And then (F/C) shoes.

'Gosh she'th beautiful. . .' I thought. S-stop it Fritz you just saw her and you don't know her!...yet... "Hey, uh..I noticed your alone..here..and I'm guessing your lonely." she shrugged, and gave me a warm smile. I blushed softly, and smile back shyly. "Oh uh, n-no I wath thinking..." I murmured, looking back at the puddle. I heard a sigh from behind me, making me turn back at the girl. "Well maybe your thinking too much.." she said, and sat beside me, looking at me, with those beautiful eyes of hers...w-wait...Fritz nooooooooo.

-Your POV-
"Well maybe you're thinking too much.." you said. You found his voice cute. You even heard his lisp. You giggled to yourself and sat down beside him. He let out a soft sigh, and nodded. "Yeah, I guesth." He shrugged, and hugged his legs. God he's adorable. "Well you have a problem." You said, and looked at the puddle. "Wha--.....Well...Yeah...it'th jutht I'm new in thith town, and everyone just...giveth me a cold thtare which maketh me freak out and think the whole day..." he explained. Your eyes widen, and looked at him. Who would hate such an adorable guy? You sighed to yourself and smiled at him. "Don't worry..I am right by your side..I'm (Y/N)." You grinned, lending out a hand for a shake. He looked at you, with a tint of pink on his cheeks. He smiled lightly, and held my hand, shaking it. "I'm Fritz. And thank you. (Y/N)." He said. We both laughed, and talked in that day.

We became best friends just in a quick time. Fritz was a great guy to hang out with. But what you noticed was that you were already liking him. Not as a friend, But more of a friend. You sighed, and laughed a bit. It was almost sunset, and you two had to go to your houses. Both of you stood up, and dusted your pants and your backs because of some grass sticking on. You two started heading home, walking together.

It was a miracle (mOtHeRfUcKiNg MiRaClEs BrO. Sorry I'm a homestuck fan hehe. ) that both your houses are just near each other. You were the first to reach your house, Well of course Fritz didn't leave your side, to see if there are anyone around that could harm you. But good thing no one is around. You chuckled, and stood there by the doorstep. "So, see you tomorrow?" You asked, smiling and hugging your bag. Fritz laughed a bit, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah tho uh...I...got to head home." He shrugged. You smiled and turned, But right before you get in, Fritz spoke again. "Uh, (Y/N)...you are the greatetht perthon I've ever met." He said, blushing and fiddling his fingers while looking down. You looked at him, and gave one last smile before getting in. "You too Fritz...". He smiled and nodded, then walked away, waving at you. You waved back, and got in your house. You leaned by the door, and grinned there like an idiot.

-Fritz's POV-
I was blushing mad, and ran to my house. I quickly opened the door and closed it, then ran straight up to my room. As I entered I plopped down on my bed, hiding my flushed face on my pillow. My mind was filled with too much thoughts. I couldn't relax. I inhaled deeply, then exhaled. I looked up at the ceiling, and sighed. I smiled to myself and got up, changed to my PJ'S, getting ready to sleep.

//OMG he's adorable in that pic x3. Anyways hope you like it. Gog I worked on that lisp...made me remember Sollux for some reason..Ciao~

XOXO~//