Bad Guy!Vincent x Hero!Reader

((Yooooooo, game au :^) ))

-player's POV-
He/She finally got the new game. He/She grinned to his/herself, as he/she hugged the video game close to his/her chest. "As soon as I get home..I'll immediately play this." He/she said to him/herself and walked straight back home.

*time skip*
The male/female soon reached his/her room, and he/she sat down, opening the game and putting it in the player. He/she grabbed the type of console that fits the game, as his/her eyes sparkled in excitement.

_-loading...-_
_-loading...-_
_-loading...-_

It wasn't long enough until the game started, the starting screen shown with the main selection of 'Start', 'options', 'sounds', 'help', and a lot more. The player couldn't wait any longer then he/she pressed the 'Start' button.

*your POV*
'Okay okay, (Y/N), be prepared..' you thought to yourself and you crossed your arms, the robot that has a head screen, going to you as the screen turned on, showing the player.(#wreckitralph) "Why hello there person on the screen!" You greeted to him/her, waving a hand. You noticed the player grin, and you let out a chuckle. "Let me introduce myself!" You said, clasping your hands and rubbing them against each other. "I, am (Y/N) (L/N)! I used to live in a village when I was around fifteen or so. I always train in the backyard of my house so to protect my family, from the very well known Dark Prince. Vincent.(pft) And hey! Not to brag here but I became a Hero after defeating him once! Twice..forget about that." You explained and waved a hand around, shaking your head with closed eyes.

"So! Are you ready?" You asked, looking at him/her, extending a hand. The player pressed yes, making you smirk. "Well then, let's go!" You cheered, snapping your fingers as the screen turned pitch black for the POV of the player.

Soon, dark colors drifted in the screen, first blurred but then now clearing up, showing a wide battle field. Spears and swords stabbed here and there, dead bodies lying around, and torn flags raised everywhere. Then the screen slowly moved to a dark figure, with those devilish eyes glowing. The figure let out a dark chuckle, and he shifted his head to look upward, now showing the facial features. Then the body features. He was wearing a bloody armor, his eyes were glowing red, with those thin snake(snek :^) ) like eyes. The male let out a dark chuckle, and spoke, "Its good to be back...seeing these people die, suffering...heh..I enjoy this...now...I'll need to meet that..feminine knight that DEFEATED ME ONCE!!" He snapped, making fire erupt around him, as he quickly disappeared into thin air, to go and find the girl he described.

-player's POV-
He/she shook his/her head and he/she murmured to him/herself, "Whoa..."

But right before he could press a button to continue, his/her mother called from downstairs. "Honey! Its lunch, come down here!" The mother asked kindly up to him/her. The player nodded and yelled back, "Yeah mom coming right up!" Then he/she paused the game, and spoke to the game as if it was real and alive. "I'll be right back." He/she whispered and stood, running out and closing the door.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The one said as the Dark Prince, Vincent, blinked and groaned, stretching his arms. "Ugh, I hate it when they pause it..and when it takes long thats when I'll really kill for it.." he complained and stretched around. Then you appeared around by the side of the screen. "Yo, 'Dark Prince'." You grinned and did the kind of hand gesture with those two fingers and moving them up and down.

Vincent looked and smiled, "Sup 'Hero of the Town'." He did the same and smirked, as you puffed your cheeks and laughed a bit. "How's the cramps going?" You snorted and smirked to him, still peaking by the side of the screen. Vincent groaned and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "Shut it, the cramps have been really fucking annoying these days." He growled and looked away sassily. "Come on Mr. Sasspants, I'm the one who felt that first." You raised a brow, doing the 'Oh no he didnt' pose(of Gabi from Rio 2).

You both stayed quiet for a bit, until you both erupted in a laughter fit. "Alright fair enough." Vincent said and shook his head. "Come on its break time, I know you don't want to feel aaaaaalll those stress." You said and shrunk away from the side of the screen. "Aw you love me...~" Vincent smirked, following you. And now your characters are out of screen, and only the background. But then your voices could be heard. "Shut up!" You yelled, and Vincent let out a mischievous chuckle. "Alright alright but you'll admit it soon...~" he said. You groaned, and the male let out a laughter.

//damn son it sucked :D anyways I'm making a part two of this..I think it will reach part Three..? IF! I don't have writers block to make part three xD, so hope you like this story part, mwa mwa and Ciao~

XOXO~//