Teen!Mike x Teen!Reader

((part 2 of Child!Mike x Child!Reader))

----
"Told you Sylveon could defeat your Squirt." -you

"It's Squirtle! And he has evolved now you dweeb!" -Mike

"Don't care!" -you

"Look I wasn't even prepared in that battle!" -Mike

"Nope, no takesies backsies." -you

You two were still arguing about the same pokemon ever since childhood. Yeah that's right. Kinda immature for you both to stay like that.

"Come on just take i--" your sentence was cut off with Mike protesting more. "No no I will never take it!" Is he said. The both of you did a stare glare contest, on what you two made up when you were both young. "Rematch.." you said in unison and nodded, looking at each other competitively.

------
The duel has started and of course, you still chose Sylveon. Mike, as always, Squirtle. You both had a bet, and right before your game started, you guys glared at each other first.

You made your first attack, and it was a critical hit for Squirtle. You were sure you heard Mike let out a growl. Now was his turn. He chose one more and it was super effective on your Sylveon! Your eyes widened at this. Though you shook it off and continued in the battle.

It went on long enough and Mike was the most irritated between the two of you. He slowly glared at you as he dropped his DS. Well you, still concentrated on your game. Mike slowly neared you, as you felt his breath by your neck. A blush formed on your cheeks and you tried to concentrate. You know what Mike is planning now, "M-Mike don't you dare.." you warned nervously. Of course he wouldn't listen. He slowly bit on your neck gently, making you cringe and drop your DS. You felt a smirk form on Mike's lips against your neck, then he went to find your weak spot.

Your eyes went wide as soon as he found it. You accidentally let out a whine, then you slap a hand to cover your mouth, blushing furiously. Mike chuckled mischievously and nibbled, and teased on that spot. You hated it when Mike is like this. Yes! I said it! He does that when you always win! Spoiler, I know. Okay back to the story.

A moan slipped out from your lips, muffled by your hand, Mike's smirk growing wider. He went up to your jawline then kissed you, pinning you down on the carpet floor. You slowly slid your hands to his chest up to his shoulders, and wrapped your arms around his neck. The scene became a make out session. Mike used a hand and slipped it under your shirt, and suddenly groped your breast.

You let out another moan, and Mike took the advantage to slip his tongue in, and then exploring his now territory. He soon pulled away, a string saliva connecting your lips to his tongue. He licked it off, and the smirk grew back on his face. Your eyes went wide, face as red as a tomato. You crossed your arms and puffed your right cheek, glaring at him softly. Mike let out a laugh, "Cute." Is what he said then got off of you, letting you sit up.

"Jerk." -you

"Love you too." -Mike

//you know I was thinking that this story was kinda cute. Couples arguing in a childish way, awww I wish that will be my future...you know...pretend you didnt read that. So! Hope you liked this part! Ciao~!

XOXO~//