Mike x Guard!Reader (2)

(Y/N)=your_name
(L/N)=last_name
(F/C)=favorite_color
(H/C)=hair_color
(E/C)=eye_color

-next day-
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
The alarming sound of your alarm clock, which made you fall off your bed. (Let's say your not a morning person here) You groaned out loud and tried hard to stand up, which you did successfully. You gave a hard glare at the alarm clock and then punched it, sending it flying off and hit the wall. It ended up to tiny bits, and separate parts.

You groaned again and rubbed your eyes, and stood up. "Great....now I have to buy another alarm clock..." you murmured and head straight to the bathroom, and go fix your messy (H/C) hair. While you were scratching your head, you suddenly remembered your job later. You need to go there in Eleven. So right now, right here in the bathroom, you thought of what to do to pass time. You snap your fingers and then did what you always do in the morning.

-time skip-
You finished cleaning, fixing, and doing chores. You looked around, and wiped the sweat on your forehead. You looked at your watch and saw that it's 10:09.

You smiled and walked to the bathroom. Fix your hair, wash your face for a bit, change to your office clothes, then (F/C) converse shoes. You looked at a mirror and smiled, knowing your prepared. You headed downstairs, grabbed your keys and wore your (F/C) hoodie.

You walked out of your house, then close the door. (And not forgetting to lock the door or a hobo gets in  ̄ε  ̄)

-time skip to your new job-
You are now standing in front the pizzeria just like yesterday. You inhaled, then exhaled nervously, and then walked in. As you went in, it felt like it was creepier than last time. What is it with the dark aura and such... God it gives you the creeps. You sighed, and continued walking. You were busy looking around because of how much this place changed. But since you were not concentrated on where you were going, you bumped into something...or someone. "Hey, what the hell woman?!" The voice said angrily. It was a male voice. You backed away from him and looked up at him, since he's taller. "Uh....s-sorry I wasn't watching on where I was going.." you apologized and looked away. "Darn right you weren't!!" He growled. Well would you look at that, he's got the nerves.

You looked around hesitantly, but then he spoke up again. "Wait, you're a nightguard?" He asked. You nodded, "yeah and..I don't know where the office watch room is." You looked back at him. Then you heard a sigh, which came from him. "Come on newbie, I'll lead you there.." he motioned his hand over, and walked through the hallway. 'I think it might take a while to...get along with him.' You thought, and followed to where he went.

You two entered the office. It was a bit wide, for what you thought. On your left and right, there was a vent. "So..tell me...why'd you suddenly sign in for this job..." he said, and sat down on a chair. "Well...on the newspaper this was the only job I saw...I can't resist because I needed money for my house bill.. (Damn it autocorrect kept autocorrecting the bill to a name Bill...)." You explained and he just nodded. You kept staring at how handsome he wa-- STOP IT YOU JUST MET THE GUY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP MIND!! You yelled in your thoughts. "Welp... you chose the wrong job lady....a very wrong one..." he said and sighed to himself. "W-why..." you stuttered out, and took off your (F/C) hoodie. "You'll see.." he smirked and held a tablet. You just gave a soft glare, then put your jacket on the desk.

-later as you know what happens-
You were screaming when the bunny animatronic came from the right vent, named Toy Bonnie, or BonBon. But your screaming was a bit muffled since your in a Freddy mask. You were panting fast as the blue animatronic went away from the flickering lights. It was first dark, and you waited for the light to be normal again. It just took seconds as the lights slowly brightened. You sighed in relief and took it off. "THAT'S WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?!" You screamed halfway. He snickered and nodded. "Yup... told you that picking this job is very wrong.." he said and put his hands behind his neck.

"But...how Come you did not quit..?" You asked, raising your eyebrows. He sighed, "Well I kinda got used to Fuckbear so, deal with it." He answered and shrugged, rolling his eyes playfully. You kinda giggled at how cute he was. There you go again (Y/N)...You.just.met.him. You said again in your mind. "The fuck are you giggling about..." he asked and raised an eyebrow at you. "Nothing...it's just funny how you call Freddy.." you giggled once more, and leaned against your chair. "Oh you mean Fuckbear? Yeah I got used to calling him that since first night of the job.." he said and looked again at the tablet, rewinding the music box of the puppet, named Marionette.

By the moment, there was a robotic breathing by the hallway. You flicked the flashlight on and pointed it at the animatronic Freddy. You screamed very loud like the whole building's going to exploded. The other behind you, laughed. "Oh Yeah forgot to say my name.. it's Mike...Mike Schmidt. " he introduced himself and smiled at you. Your eyes widen and your cheeks flushed pink, but you just smiled back, ignoring the blush. Gosh his smile is cute. AARGH!!  How many times mind?? If only I'm not your body I'm going to grab a shot gun and shoot you literally. You said again in your mind. "I-im (Y/N)...(L/N)..." YOU just realized you stuttered. You smacked your head mentally. "Hm.... nice name...(Y/N)..I like it.." he smiled, while working on the tablet.

You blushed harder and covered your face with your two hands. Minutes later, you relaxed and it was already six. The chime went, signalling the shift is over. You smiled to yourself and yawned, and stretched a bit.

"So, see you next nightshift newbie.." he smirked at you and took off his office cap, then wore his Beanie hat. You growled a bit but ignored it, then wore your (F/C) hoodie then head out.

-Mike's POV-
I watched her go as she went farther, and out of the pizzeria. I sighed to myself and sat on the office chair. I rested my elbow on my knee, and my cheek on the palm of my hand. I didn't notice that I was blushing hardcore. Damn she's beautiful. The image of her is still in my head. Those (E/C) orbs of hers. Every time she looked at me, I feel like there's a fluttering feeling inside my stomach. I just chuckled and stood up, then walked out. 'I....love her...' is the thought in my mind, while heading home and grinning like an idiot.

//omfg so it's like I'M the one squealing while making this chapter xD, good thing my parents didn't hear it since I closed my mouth shut while squealing quietly. Lol so I hope you liked this chapter. Ciao~

XOXO~//