Neko!Vincent x Killer!Reader(2)

((Request of chaotic_angel144 for a part 2 xD ))

-your POV -
Months had passed and both you and the purple kitty-- I mean Vincent, became very elusive killers. A lot of places were armed, but you both had a very easy time breaking in. Oh joy. But not really.

In this day, you and Vincent are running in the forest. Why? A lot of group units are chasing after you. Their hounds barking and sniffing your scents to which direction you went. You both never felt tired on running, not wanting yourselves to be caught. You dodged every root and holes in the forest. You'd both help each other up when you stumble and fall. Oh! I also forgot to mention that you two secretly like...no LOVE each other. You both never showed signs of being flustered or anything. And you both think that if you confess, him or you might deny and leave each other alone.

-present-
"Did we outrun them..?" You asked. Vincent's ears twitched, and he moved to the side, taking a peak to see if the coast is clear. He gave a thumbs up, and sighed, leaning by the wall. You both are now hiding in an abandoned place. Windows broken. Wide space. The giant factory-like place is like demolished years ago, but canceled. Vines were grown on walls here and there. The smell if this place may reek, but you didn't care. What's important is that you hide away from the group of units and those stupid dogs.

You sighed in relief, slightly panting on your sitting place. Your hood is now sleeveless, once ripped off when you were trapped in a certain metal rod. You had bandages wrapped around your abdomen part, right forearm, and your left thigh. Not saying your clumsy.((but if you are...Okay then xD )) Your deep thoughts were interrupted by Vincent letting out a sigh.

Your eyes averted to him, raising a brow. "..hm? " you hummed, and tilted your head to the side. "Nothing...hey...may I tell you something before we get locked up or not...?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck and slightly looking away. "....Sure!.." you nodded, and shifted a bit so you could look at him better. "Well...it's been long since we knew each other...and I want you to know about how I feel of you...(Y/N) you are the most beautiful lady I have met, and every time I see you, you get even more beautiful....that..." he first trailed off, leaning close to your ear, "that I wanna fuck you hard so bad..~" he whispered, licking your earlobe. Your eyes widen, shivers creeping up your spine as a huge blush burned up on your cheeks.

He motioned closer to you, and slammed his lips onto yours, pushing you down on the cold, solid floor. You gasped at this sudden movement, and he easily push his tongue in and explore your wet cavern. He let out a purr, and you can't help but blush very much. You tried to fight back but Vincent was the dominant one, and he won. He soon pulled away, and looked at your flustered feature. A smirk appeared on his face(like he ever doesnt), and you just scoffed and turned away, embarrassed. Vincent just chuckled and stood, pulling you up. You stood up and dusted your hood, until you heard a deep voice yell at your direction. "Freeze!" He yelled. Vincent's ears twitched at the annoying voice. Your eyes widen, and you slowly look up. Other units hovered over, but they were a few...huh.. Their flashlight pointed towards the two of you, as they walked closer.

You sighed and you and Vincent put both your hands up in the air. "..were going to jail..." you murmured. Vincent looked at you, but his grin was still there. "..at least I admitted myself.." he purred. Your eyes widen and you looked at him. "I-..." you were cut off by a policeman pushing you to the wall and holding both your wrists together, getting them handcuffed. You sighed, and the policemen both jerked the two of you out of the forest, heading to the cars awaiting by the road and blue and red lights flashing round and around.

-months later-
You looked down at the blank, cold ground. You are wrapped up and it felt like you are in an asylum. Well...you ARE in one now. Both you and Vincent are in the same room. You sighed, your eyes shadowed by your messed up hair. You couldn't even notice Vincent scooting close to you. He suddenly hovered over you, you laying down there in the ground, Vincent trapping you in between his legs, and his purple fluffy tail swaying behind him excitedly. Your eyes widen and you looked up at him. His arms were also tied up behind him, but since he's the one who easily escapes, chains were the ones that tied his hands together. He smirked above you and he bent down, kissing around your neck. He was planning to fuck you right now....and he could get the chains, and anything that secures him off.

It will be fun any moment.

//so! I hope reader-chan is not creeped out!! I hope you like this...maybe short or just right story is Okay. Ciao~

XOXO ~//