Bully!Mike x Depressed!Reader

((badkitten598 voted for this))

You tried to look at yourself in the mirror that was inside of your locker. Your hair was a mess. You had scars and bruises on your cheek. A lot of girls picked on you. And you know who's next. Your one and only bully. The leader of his gang. Mike Schmidt. You were used to him. Except for his punches. Each day the pain gets even harder. And he would come to you very often.

You sighed. Why do they hate you? Why can't you fit in? Too much questions filled in your mind, until a voice came up. "Hey, bitch." And you knew who's voice it came from. Of course, it's Mike. You let out a stressed, yet scared sigh. You slowly looked at him. "H....hey..Mike.." you murmured. He suddenly raised a fist, making you let out a squeak, and close your eyes tight. You waited for the impact, but it was on the shoulder. And! The punch wasn't that hard. It was a playful one. Nice trick Mike. He let out a laugh, and he crossed his arms. You opened your eyes, looking at him, confused. "Gotcha kid...good luck in the exams.." he said.

Your eyes widened. He.....changed?...Sigh, damn it (Y/N), you can't just fall for that. Maybe later he'll just suddenly start beating you up. Yup. You must expect the unexpected. "Hello?...earth to (Y/N)?" He said, waving his hand in front of you. You blinked and looked at him, "o-oh uh, g-good luck to you too." You stuttered, and gave a nervous smile. He just chuckled, and pat your shoulder before walking off, leaving you confused as fuck.

-time skip cuz I can ~(°v°)~-
Your eyes widened, looking at your paper. You passed! You grinned to yourself, and hugged the paper. "Yes! Yes! Yes!!" You cheered, not caring about the people staring at you.

You sighed happily, and went to your locker. You opened your locker then put your paper to a folder to where you organize your papers. You closed back your locker and smiled. As soon as you turned around, a strong compact brushed against your face, making you fall on the ground, limp. Then you were carried to somewhere private.((oooh cheesy, Lol jk))

-Mike's POV-
"ROBERT DON'T YOU DARE GO AFTER HER!!" I yelled. The male just let out a cackle, along with his gang. "You can't tell us what to do Michael..." he said. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT YOU BASTARD!" I yelled again when i was about to raise my fist, but my gang held me back. "Dude! Robert is the worst bully in this school! Who knows what'll happen to you!" One of them said. "I DON'T CARE!  STAY AWAY FROM (Y/N)!!" I yelled one last time, and Robert and his gang just laughed. I growled and struggled once more, yanking my arms away from my two friends holding me back. I raised my fist then swung it at his face, making him fall to the ground with a 'thud'. My friends behind me gasped(dramatically Lol jk ) and they looked at each other.

I snickered, as Robert sat up, rubbing his swollen part. He soon glared up at me, then stood up and quickly pushed me to the locker and hitting me on the gut multiple time. In a few more hits, I started to spit out blood. Robert snickered, and let go, letting me fall on the ground, weak. He walked away, but not before giving one kick.

I panted, and sighed, too weak to move. But my friends helped me up, arms supporting my back. Roberto....please...leave (Y/N) alone.....I love her....

//cliffhanger! Yes! It really needs to be a cliffhanger because I'm running out of damn ideas what to write wkxbsjxbnsbxn

Rachel: that's why I take over

Mhm, oh another reason I'm taking long to update is because me and my family are busy going out to buy food and such to go to Philippines. Us Filipinos call it 'pasalubong'. Kinda forgot it's English term. Next week were going to Philippines yaaaay. May 14! So excited! Hope you don't hate me for the cliffhanger! Well...I made the cliffhanger sweet of Mike, sorry if it's short, but I still think you do hate me ono. Ciao...~

XOXO ~//