Yandere!Mike x Reader

//OH my shit...I'm going to try my first yandere character...hope you'll like it...//

-your POV-
You just noticed that Mike has been acting weird ever since last week. Especially when a person flirts or gets close to you. This was not the real Mike you know. The real Mike was stubborn and just flips you out and leaves you two alone. But now, it's like he's a lion, being territorial over his prey. And the prey is you.

Meanwhile in the office. You, Mike and Scott are the ones alone. You checked the vents, Scott checked the hallway, and Mike kept an eye on the cameras, especially the puppet. Boy how he really hated that puppet. You sighed. Four hours passed and still none of them showed up. It's even the fourth night!! You were confused by this. Usually the nights get harder and harder. But right now it's....kind of weird and silent. No animatronic breathing in the hallway. No giggling balloon boy in front of you. No screeching. No everything. Very weird. And it made you uncomfortable. The restaurant you knew had changed. It was creepier. Quieter. Add darker.

You sighed, and you slouched on the chair. "No slouching woman, that's unlady-like." Mike said, his eyes still on the tablet. "At least I'm becoming manly." You smirked and snickered. Mike just rolled his eyes, shaking his head. Different thing was he was slightly smiling. You also smiled, and you checked the vents again. "....no animatronic showed up yet...." Scott said, raising a brow looking at the vents and the hallway. "Yeah it surprised me too." You said, laughing a bit. Scott laughed along with you, leaving that the one behind you, glaring darkly at Scott. You two slowly stopped, feeling an uncomfortable stare. You both turned to Mike, who quickly changed his expression to a bright smile.

Scott shrugged and then smiled at you. "Hey let's check the whole place. Let's see if the animatronics aren't doing...something to outsmart us." Scott suggested.  Your eyes widen and you grinned. "Sure!" You said. Mike's menacing glare returned, his right eye twitching. The both of you stood up from your chairs, as you started heading to the hallway.

-Mike's POV-
As soon as their figures lured away, I growled, almost cracking the tablet. That fucker can't have my (Y/N). She's mine. Only mine. I will show that bastard who owns (Y/N)....and that's me.

I chuckled evilly. Then looked at the cameras. I watched where they went. Every camera. I saw them smiling and laughing to each other. Oh Scott....that smile of yours will be gone soon....really soon...

-your POV-
You two laughed, clutching onto your stomachs as it hurts. "Oh God really?" You asked. Scott nodded and wiped a tear away. "Yup. That's a true story. Vincent IS scared of needles." He said, as he laughed harder. You laughed along and nodded too. "Oh God I gotta use that when I will have a shift with him." You sighed and laughed softly. "Yeah, you really need to. Someday he might as well finally get his dick into you. And I know you will not like it. Here." He said, putting a hand in his pocket, shuffling in somewhere. You blushed hardcore at what he said, and you punched him playfully on his arm. He let out a grunt and he laughed at you. "Okay, Okay, sorry." He laughed. He pulled out a needle and handed it to you, which you accepted. You gently put it in your pocket, careful not to sting yourself with it.

The whole walk was nothing but silence. The animatronics were all in place. Mangle on the floor. Foxy nowhere to be seen, which is dangerous. The Toy animatronics just there standing. Balloon boy right there smiling, holding the sign and the balloons as usual. Well Marionette..... you checked inside the box. And when you opened it, he hissed and pushed you, slamming the box close. Wow. Very nice of you you stupid, yet adorable puppet. The good thing was Scott caught you before you hit the floor. You smiled and blushed slightly at him, thanking him. He nodded, having a blush attack. But you didn't notice. He helped you up.

You sighed and tucked your loose hair behind your ear. You smiled at Scott. He smiled back. He scratched the back of his neck, as he looked around awkwardly. Then he looked into your eyes, which you looked back at. You didn't notice that you two were leaning closer to each other. And what you didn't notice was the Marionette peeking from the box.

-Mike's POV-
No no no no. Scott cannot have her first kiss. That's it. You will get it bitch. I stood up from the chair, then grabbed the knife that has always been in my pocket. I ran to where they were.

As I saw the two of them already kissing, I yelled and ran straight towards at Scott. My eyes were pitch black, my Iris white. I jumped up, raising my knife to Scott.

-your POV-
Your eyes widened, hearing a loud voice. Your head turned to the door, seeing an enraged Mike. He made a run towards Scott, knife in hand. Then in a blink of an eye, you heard a sharp stab. You gasped. Your eyes widened at the view your looking at. Scott was struggling by the knife in his neck. So much blood was coming out. He gagged, and kicked. But it slowed down, his eyes closing. You gasped, and you panicked. "No, no, no, no. SCOTT NO DON'T DIE!! PLEASE!!" You half yelled. You started pulling on your hair. But then it was too late. He was limp on the hard, cold ground. "S-scott......no..." you fell onto your knees. Tears fell, and you sobbed out. Hands covered your eyes, and you just sat there, beside his lifeless body.

But then your sadness turned into pure anger. You looked up, and slowly stood up. You glared at Mike. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR MIKE?!" You yelled at him. He just chuckled, then laughed, and it turned into a psychotic cackle. You growled, balling your hands into fists. "Don't you know (Y/N)~? I liked you~. I fucking craved for you~. Why the fuck did you not notice that? THAT'S THE REASON I HAD BEEN ACTING ALL PROTECTIVE WHEN OTHER MEN COME CLOSE TO YOU! (Y/N) note this in your mind that your mine~. Only mine~. You get that~?" He snapped, as he slowly started walking towards you.

You backed up, but the cold wall stopped you. You were cornered. Your eyes widen at when Mike said. He liked you all this time? "Now.....I will show you how much I love you~....." he chuckled, and he slammed his hands on both sides on the wall, trapping you. You were about to talk, until he smashed his lips on you roughly, which you let out a muffled breath. With no warning, he slipped his tongue in. He explored every inch of you, his now territory. He pulled away, a string of saliva connecting your bottom lip to his. He licked it away, a sly smirk on his face. His dark, maniac eyes staring deeply into yours.

Then he leaned down again, kissing you once more. His kisses trailed down to your jawline. He was trying to find where your weak spot was. It did not take long, until you accidentally let out a moan. You felt him smirk against your neck. He bit it down hardly, as you let out a soft whine. He abused the area, leaving a bloody mark. He licked it, and the feeling gave you shivers to run down your spine. He slowly straightened up, and he looked into your eyes. "Everyone will see this (Y/N)..they will see who had owned you~." He said. Then he leaned towards your ear, and whispered, "You are mine..forever~." he said, and licked your earlobe. You shivered.

"Now...tell me (Y/N)..." he spoke up. When you suddenly felt something cold and sharp point against your throat. Your breathing hitched. He was pointing the knife at you. "Tell me your mine..." he growled, and he slowly moved the knife. Your eyes widened and you gulped. "I-i'm yours M-Mike...." you murmured. "What is that~?" He taunted. You sighed shakily, and said, a bit louder this time. "I-i'm yours Mike.." he chuckled and put the knife back in his pocket. "Good girl~."

//Okay, *shivers while I was making this* first yandere...please I know it's a fail *cries*....but....hope you liked it though...Ciao!~

XOXO~//