Werewolf!Chris x Satyress!Reader

-your POV-
Tall trees were surrounding you. But of course there's some space to walk by. There's a slight cold breeze, but it was just the right temperature.

Right now you are skipping around the area. Your hooves stepping on the grassy ground. Birds chirped around you, like they were greeting you. You smiled cheerfully at them, "Hello birdies!" You greeted back at them. They tweeted, and soon flew to a tall tree. You watched where they went, and you saw a nest. Small voices of chirping. They fed their kids. You smiled and continued walking around.

But then, the brightness slowly dimmed down. The happy sounds of the animals were gone. Your ears perked down. You didn't seem to know or like this place. You held the basket of flowers in your arms tighter. You looked at your surroundings carefully. The hooting of the owl made you flinch. The colder breeze that passed you, gave you shivers. You gulped, then you stopped in your tracks when you heard the rustling of the bush beside you. Your ears twitched at the sound, and you slowly moved away from the bush in case something pounces on you.

You continued walking, slower pace this time. Then a SNAP. You gasped, and you looked at where the sound came from. 'It's just a twig (Y/N)...i-it's just a twig (Y/N)..' you repeated to yourself in your thoughts. But your thoughts were cut off by a low growl. Your legs started quivering, and you looked at the direction where the growl came from. There were two red glowing eyes staring at you menacingly. You whimpered, and you took one step back. Once it let out another growl, you sprinted away, and hoping that you would get away from the creature.

-Chris's POV-
'Hey! Wait!-- Damn it.. that girl ran away! My prank failed! Darn..' I thought to myself. I sighed and ran after her. No choice. I went on all fours, and started chasing her. I was starting to catch up to her, but then she made a sharp turn. "What the--" I murmured. My head turned to her direction. Then when I looked at where I was running, a tree was blocking my way. My eyes widen, and I tried to stop in a screeching halt. But I was too late and I crashed on the tree. I yelped as my tail tensed up. I whimpered, and fell down on the ground. Some leaved fell on my head, and everywhere. I stood up and shook a bit, letting the leaves fall off. As soon as I got my senses back, I went back to running after the girl, following her scent.

-your POV-
You panted. Your legs are sore from running. You sighed and rested both your palms on your knees. Wow you need a chill for a bit. You looked behind. The creature was not following you anymore. You sighed in relief. Good thing the chase will not be like hours. You smiled, but then the heaviness on your arm was gone. Your eyes widen again, and you looked at your arm. Your basket! You dropped it! Well you can't just get back there! You gulped, and when you looked in front of you, you went nose to nose with a werewolf. You squealed, and you fell down. "I think you dropped these!" He said with a grin, wagging his tail as he handed you the basket. You blinked. He came to give you back the basket? But you still don't trust him. You can't just fall for that easily. So you hesitated and looked at him. "Come on girl~.I don't bite~...well for the fact that I'm a carnivore and I bite the ones I hunt down.......but don't worry I wont do it to you~." He said, giving a toothy grin.

You gulped and held the basket by it's handle. Once you yanked it out of his hands, him letting go of the basket, he snapped a bite right in front of your face!! You screamed and fell back down again. Then he bursted out laughing. "Haha! You should've seen the look on your face! Hahaha!! " he said in between laughs. You glared and hugged. You stood up, dusting yourself before picking up the basket. "How rude.." you murmured. His laugh slowly died down, and he sighed. "I'm Chris...what's yours?" He asked. Wow. That was all of a sudden. "Uhm.. " "Come on!!" He grinned. "F-fine....Uh....(Y/N)...." you answered. "Hm.. (Y/N)! What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady! " he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows and wagging his tail.

You blushed. You cleared your throat nervously. "Oh and...there's something you don't know about me (Y/N)!" He said. You looked at him, confused. He opined on you and pinned you down, as he leaned in and whispered. "I have been watching you..~" he said, a sly smirk on his face. Your eyes widen, really freaked out. "WHAT?!" You half-yelled. He nodded and continued wagging his tail. You shivered at the thought being watched in your whole years. ((Sht why am I thinking even when you were born xD )) "And....I have taken a liking on you..." he said.

You were unable to move. You were processing what was happening right now as f it was a dream. Then you felt a slight pain on your shoulder. You looked to see that he bit you! And the bite was deep. You whimpered and struggled. You tried to push him off of you, but it only caused him to let out a growl, which made you stop. He licked the bite, then he turned you around so you are now laying down on your stomach. Then something went up your shirt, pulling it up along. He licked straight up on your back. You shivered. He left another bite on the other side of your neck, and he finally got off of you.

You turned and just laid there, looking at him. He snickered. You quickly shot up and stood, keeping a distance between you two. He chuckled and licked your cheek. "A-ah!" You whined, and he ran back into the dark. You rubbed shoulder, to where he bit you, and you tried to cover it or someone else might see it before you go home.

-years later-
You adjusted your glasses that was moving down from the bridge of your nose. "Hmm.. " you hummed. Then a light weight jumped into your lap. You grunted at the heaviness that suddenly came, but then laughed knowing it was your little faun that is a female. "Mommy! Mommy!" She said with a giggles. "Yes?" You asked, kissing the forehead. She giggled again, her floofy hair(almost like Mituna... if you don't know mituna then search homestuck or mituna woman!!) covering her eyes, and she whispered. "Daddy's home!" She said. You grinned, and the little faun got off of you. You stood up, then two young wolverines, who are boy's, hugged you on your leg. You chuckled, "Good evening to you two." They wagged their tail, and the door opened.

"Yeah! Dad!" The boy's said in unison, and ran to him. Then hugged. Him. "Yay!" The little girl cheered and ran to him as well. She raised both of her arms, and Chris carried her. "Hey kids!" He greeted, muzzling nose to nose with your daughter. She giggled. You smiled and went over. Chris notice your presence, that he looked at your direction, and grinned. He pulled you close to him and kissed you. "Ewww. " the three kids said in unison, before going on to giggles and laughs. Chris pulled away, and smirked, "miss me?~" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows. You just laughed. "Very much." You smiled.

All of you were a happy family.