Jeremy x Reader (Anime Marathon 2)

(Y/N)=your_name
(L/N)=last_name
(E/C)=eye_color
(F/C)=favorite_color
(M/N)=mother's_name
(F/N)=father's_name

It was already 7:57, and you woke up. Your alarm was late again. Wow that 'helped'. You yawned and sighed, then got  off your bed. You stretched your arms, and then yawned again. You went to the bathroom, to get prepared.

-time skip-
You went out the bathroom, while you were drying your hair with the towel. You went to your mirror and sat on a chair, then combed your hair. You already wore your clothes since you were inside the bathroom. You were wearing (F/C) blazer, then an (F/C) shirt inside with an eagle on it. You are also wearing shorts, and then high-converse shoes.

You just let your hair down for a moment, waiting for it to dry. You went downstairs, thinking of what to eat. 'Hm...something light....something light...' you thought to yourself, and thought of making a sandwich. You snapped your fingers and grab two pieces of bread, and some of the cheese and others. Until you ate the sandwich, and finished it. You looked at your watch and you still had time. '8:48'. You chuckled and finished your sandwich. You grabbed a cup, and pour some juice on it. (Agh I'M hungreh) You drank it, time by time.

You finished the juice, and you went upstairs. Since you already became impatient for your hair to dry, you grabbed your hair dryer and turned it on, blowing your half wet hair.

Once your hair was dry, you combed it for a bit, then tie it to a ponytail. You smiled to yourself, already prepared. You went downstairs, but you stopped in your tracks when you see both your parents again by the kitchen, grins on their faces. You sighed and rolled your eyes, laughing a bit. "Mom it's just an Anime Marathon, calm down." You continued on your walking, about to walk out. But your Father spoke up. "Be careful on your way honey. You know how dangerous it is in ni--" he was cut off, with a doorbell. Your head perked up, and you opened the door slightly, peaking outside.

There you saw Jeremy. He smiled and waved. "Oh never mind he's picking you up." Your Father smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. You just blushed and rolled your eyes. "Hey Jeremy.." you said, and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "H-hey Uh, (Y/N)." He stuttered still. "R-ready to go?" He asked, looking at you. You nodded and looked at your parents then hugged them, before going. You just didn't notice they looked at each other, and had smirks. You let go and wave your hand to them, which they waved back. You smiled and walked out, then closed the door. "Come on" you smiled, and he linked his arm with yours, and you two walked to his place.

-your parents' POV cause why not-
Your parents watched you two go by the window. Once they can't see you anymore, they both sighed and went on the couch. "(F/N)....our daughter's grown up..." your mother sighed and smiled happily. Your Father sighed as Well and our a hand on hers. "She's a big girl...and I trust that boy...I know their going to get along, I feel it.." your Father smiled and looked down. Your mother looked at him and smiled back, then hugged him.

-your POV-
You've reached the house of Jeremy, and the others are there. You smiled, and Jeremy lead you to the couch. You followed him and sat down. "So how was the way here?" Scott smirked. "Any awkward moments, sweet atmosphere, ki-" Fritz was cut off when Jeremy shrieked. "FRITZ!!" He growled. And we faced him. He was a blushing mess. Fritz grinned sheepishly and looked away. Jeremy gave one last glare at him, but his gaze softened when he looked at you. You smiled, and he smiled back.

-Jeremy's POV-
I walked in the kitchen, still blushing. I sighed and grabbed some snacks so we could eat while the Marathon. I got some chips, drinks and others. Then a voice spoke up. "Hey want a help with that?" A female voice said. I was a bit startled, but when I looked behind it was (Y/N). I sighed in relief and nodded. "Y-yeah..". (Y/N) walked to me, and picked up the juices and waters, while I handle the snacks. We both put the food on the table, and I know that Fritz will be drooling. Once I looked, I stood corrected. I chuckled and went to sit on the ground. (Y/N) sat on the couch, and she was behind me. I heard the others snicker, and I tried to ignore it. But it failed since I blushed. Scott put in the DVD, and then grabbed the remote. He pressed the play button, and the Anime show started.

-time skip and yours POV-
You saw the others almost asleep. You chuckled, then went down beside Jeremy on the ground. You know how much an otaku Jeremy is. You yawned, and laid your head on his shoulder. You felt him lie his head on yours. You both were comfortable.

When the anime finished you smiled and your eyes are half lid. But then something alerted you. Jeremy's voice. "H-Hey Uh....can I tell you something..." he said, fiddling her fingers. You smiled and nodded. He felt the movement and sighed shakily. "We both know we have been best....f-friends in many years.....Uh....uhm...I also planned this...Anime Marathon night so I could confess to you....confess my....feelings for you.." he said, and looked at you with those adoring, emerald eyes. You looked back at his eyes and smiled.

"Uh....I......er... " he murmured, not knowing what to say, distracted of your beautiful eyes. You gave him a peck on his lips then pulled away. You smiled to him and put am arm around him. He was blushing hardcore, looking at you eyes wide. He was speechless. Then he cracked up a small smile, then kissed you again, this time a bit longer. His arms went on your waist, and yours went around his neck. You two pulled away, and put your foreheads against each other. "....I...l-love you..." he smiled, blushing even more. You smiled back and pecked his forehead. "I love you too...." you said back. Then you two cuddled there the rest of the night. Little did you know that Vincent was awake the whole time and took a quiet picture of you two. He couldn't stop smirking mischievously and evilly. He's going to show this to the others the next day.

//weeaboo~ and that's Jeremy the kawaii otaku boy. I must state this ad a fluff. Luv ya readers. Ciao~

XOXO~//