Fritz x Reader (Time Passes By)

(Y/N) =your_name
(L/N) =last_name
(E/C) =eye_color
(F/C) =favorite_color
(H/C) =hair_color

-Fritz's POV-
It's been weeks or maybe months that me and (Y/N) knew each other. The only problem is....I'm growing feelings for her. I wanted to tell her but I'm too scared to do it! Agh! This is hopeless! Of course she'll not like a klutz like me!! Well....I guess I'll give it a shot instead of being a total coward just sitting here...on the grass....b-beside her.... AGH damn it.

-your POV-
Once again, you and Fritz were on the hill. You both would sometimes meet in places or somewhere, but mostly on the hill. You knew him better. You also knew he was a klutz. Though you found that adorable.

Right now you were having a hard time trying to think of what to draw. You hummed, while tapping the pencil on your head. You stared at the blank page. A very irritated expression on your face. You let out a groan, and leaned by the tree. "Oh my god, it's hard!!" You shouted, and put your pencil down. You just looked up the sky, until you heard a voice call up on you. As you looked behind, it was Fritz.

A smile grew on your face, replacing the frown you had. "Hey! (Y/N)!" He grinned and stopped beside you. "Sup Fritz." You waved. "Man....if only this hill could be lower.." he sighed, and laughed a bit. "True that." You shrugged and laughed too.

Fritz sat beside you and sighed deeply. You just sat there, staring at your blank paper, and rubbing your temple. Fritz looked at you and asked, "Hey, you Okay?" You just let out a sigh and looked at him. "I'm having a problem with an art..." you said, and looked back down the paper. "Oh?" Fritz raised a brow, and shifted beside you. "How 'bout have a snack so you will have an idea?" He grinned, and shuffled something out of his bag.

You tried taking a peak, but his figure is blocking the path. You pouted and waited. Fritz pulled out some marshmallows and two (flavor) juice. You grinned when you saw the marshmallows. You really love marshmallows(sorry if you don't.).

Fritz noticed you were staring at the marshmallows. When a sudden smirk appeared on his face. He started waving the pack of marshmallows around, making a circle wave. Your eyes followed where he was moving it, while your hands slowly rose up, about to grab your favorite. Right as you snatched it, you looked at your hands but it's not there. Your eyes widened, and looked back at Fritz, to see he's still holding it.

He had a mischievous grin. He shook his head, and hid the marshmallows behind his back. You just pouted and crosses your arms. "Come on Fritz, I'm hungry." You whined. Fritz just responded with a chuckle, and just shook his head. "Please." You begged. He just smiled and pulled it back out. But now he had a smirk. He slowly opened it, and circled it around in front of your face. Your eyes widened, as you started drooling.

He started laughing, and sighed. He picked one marshmallow and ate it. He just put the pack down between the two of you, so you could share.

-time skip-
After you ate some marshmallows, you finally had an idea. You snapped your fingers and started sketching here and there. You were drawing like there is no more time to waste. Fritz just chuckled beside you, and got the last marshmallow. He put it in his mouth and then sighed in relief. As you put your hand in the pack, and shuffled it around, you felt nothing. Your eyes widened and you looked at the pack. It was empty. You looked at Fritz, to see him that he was smirking at you. You glared a bit, then started thinking of a plan on how to get if. And of course you would always snap your fingers when you had an idea.

Also having a mischievous smirk, you grabbed him by his shoulders and smashed your lips on him. The sudden movement alerted Fritz. He stiffened. You smirked and you finally used your tongue to get the marshmallow easily. And after that you pulled away.

With victory smile on your face. Both the action of getting the marshmallow and kissing him in the same time was your great idea.

-Fritz's POV-
I just sat there. Eyes wide and staring at the open. I snapped out, and blinked three times. Shaking my head, I couldn't taste the marshmallow inside my mouth anymore. I looked up at (F/N) with a blush attacking my cheeks. She gave me a smirk, and continued her drawing. I can't help but scream. On the inside. I don't want her to hear me of course.

As soon as I relaxed, I gave her a slight glare. Of course she didn't notice it since she was drawing. So I grinned and went close to her, and kissed her on the lips. She let out a muffled sound, but she slowly relaxed. Her hands going behind my neck. I smiled in the kiss, and put my hands around her waist. Score for me.

-some POV in a distance-
Mike snickered at Vincent. "Well....told you the girl would take the first move on Fritz." He said, as he crossed his arms, putting on his shades. He even danced in victory. Vincent on the binoculars, just growled and gave up. He gave Mike fifty dollars and put it on his hand. "Fine you win..." Vincent groaned and but the binoculars down. Mike took the money and put it in his pocket, as he continued dancing. "In yo face Vincent." He said, right after he soybeans pointed at Vincent.

Vincent just let out an irritated groan, and huffed then looked away. "Whatever." He growled. The joyful guy continued on cheering. "Well Mike...there's always a next time.." he smirked, as he looked at him.

Mike glanced at him and smirked. "Oh? A challenge?..Well then grape guy...this will be one big wager.." Mike said, as he pulled out a hand to shake. Vincent looked at his hand and shook it. "A wager it is...and don't call me grape guy, scar head." He growled. Mike's eye twitched, and glared at him.

Then the two bickered at each other, the whole night.

//uwaaaaaaaaagh!! Took me a long time to thiiink. Okay anyways I hope you liked the cute klu--

Fritz: *huffs and looks away, blushing*

*smirk* Yeah so hope you like that. Mwa mwa. Ciao~

XOXO~//