Fritz x Reader (Second Meeting)

(Y/N) =your_name
(L/N) =last_name
(H/L) =hair_length
(H/C) =hair_color
(E/C) =eye_color
(F/C) =favorite_color
(F/B) =favorite_band
((Holy crap that picture up there made me laugh hardcore xD ))

-your POV-
You woke up the next day. You opened your eyes and yawned. You rubbed your eyes, and when you looked at the clock, it was still early. 3 fucking twenty five. You groaned, and got off of your bed, before heading downstairs to make breakfast.

-time skip-
You are wearing your (F/B) shirt under your (F/C) hoodie. You walked out of yours house, and dusted your skinny jeans. Then you head off, bag on your back with your Sketchbook and art materials in it.

When you reached the hill, you couldn't help But pant. You stopped for a bit, hands on knees. You opened one eyes, seeing the tree just by a distance. "Just a little more (Y/N).....a little more.." your murmured to yourself, then straightened up. You ran up, and then just plopped on the grassy ground, extremely tired. "WHEW....that didn't happen to me every time I go here.." you sighed to yourself, and tried sitting up, But you can't. You ran out of energy. So you just lied down there, looking up at the sky.

By then, you heard grassy footsteps coming your way. Your head perked up, only to see your best friend Fritz. He waved to you, also panting on how you reached the hill. You giggled, and finally sat up. You waved back at him and gave a smile. He reached by your side, and he quickly sat down, and leaned by the tree. He sighed deeply and put a hand over his chest. "Man...that wath tiring.." he said, in between pants. You giggled again and sat beside him. "For me it was not...Well that was just a few days ago, right when today I suddenly got tired when I went up here...like...wow maybe the hill got higher." You said, laughing to yourself. You hear Fritz laugh along, "Tho, how are you?" He asked, changing the subject. You looked up the sky and smiled, "Well just fine..also a bit tired...you?" You asked, raising a brow and looking at him. "Jutht the thame.." he shrugged and puffed his left cheek. He's so damn adorable.

"So I'm guessing this will be our....meeting place huh?" You asked, and smiled at him. He looked back at you, then nodded in agreement. "Yeah." He smiled back. You laid your bag down on the grass, and then pulled out your Sketchbook and pencils. When you flipped some pages, you were sure you heard a 'woah' from Fritz. You looked at him, to see him staring at your drawings. "Tho...you go to different placeth to draw those?" He asked, pointing at the drawing. You nodded, then flip another page, which the next one is blank. Your next drawing will be a shooting star crossing the night sky, and two people sitting on a nearby cliff.(no not suicide xD).

"When did you thtart drawing?" He asked, scooting closer to see your drawings. "Well....around (insert age when you started)." You said, and nodded. "Yeah." He nodded and watched you draw. You noticed at how close he was to you while you were drawing. You knew he was watching carefully how you do it. "Is this your imagination? Or you picture something in your mind?" He asked. You hummed a bit then answered, "Actually some are just imaginations...some are in real life and I just combine two imaginations to make it better."  He looked at you and nodded. "Cool." He said and gave a smile.

You smiled back and then continued your drawing. Fritz laid his chin on your shoulder, and his left hand on your left shoulder. You blushed when you felt his warm breath by your neck. You didn't even notice you were staring at his eyes. Even though with those glasses he looked adorable. But then he turned to look at you and blinked, "O-oh Uh, ith there thomething on my face?" He asked, putting a hand over his cheek, and then around. You giggled and shook your head. "It's nothing..your just adorable." You said out loud. And when you realized what you just said, you slapped your hand to your mouth, and eyes wide.

Fritz looked at you, and blushed crimson at what you said. He smiled and looked down. "Thank you. Your adorable too." He said, looking back at you, But this time his blush was very intense. Your eyes widen at this, and you smiled back. Now it was your turn to blush. "Thank you too." And by that you hugged him. You felt him hug back, and snuggle your cheek. You laughed a bit, and felt his warmth again.

You both cuddled that day while you were drawing. It reached in 4 p.m. to finish your artwork. You looked at the painting, and smiled to yourself proudly. Fritz looked at your finished artwork in awe. He smiled, "Your art ith amazing." He complemented. You faced him, with a slight blush and smiled back. "Thank you." You nodded, then looked at your (F/C) watch. "Woah, four fifty. We better head home. We haven't eaten yet." You said and looked at him. Fritz's stomach growled which made him blush furiously. You giggled and stood up. "Come on, let's head to my place, it's just near." You motioned him over, and he brightened up. He stood up from his seat and caught up with you. "I-ith it Okay?" He asked, scratching the back of his head. You looked at him and nodded, "Yeah don't worry. Now come on I know your starving." You smirked and he blushed, puffing both his cheeks and walked by your side.

'God he's really adorable...' You thought to yourself, and you both head to your home place. Holding hands, and fingers intertwined.

//wew. There you go. I squealed again on this just like when I wrote Mike's. So hope you like it. Mwa mwa. Ciao~

XOXO~//