Human!Foxy x Sailor!Reader

((Do what you want, cause a pirate is f--

Rachel: fuck you don't sing it it's already stuck in my fucking head! And you sang that like how many times this day!!

Sorry mom

Rachel: fuck you

All the animatronics are human here))

-your POV-
The sea. Ugh the salty scent being spread around the air. You didn't like it. The biggest problem is that you are the sea sick person, and problem number two you will go sailing every day and night, exploring islands, and listening to the captain's orders.

You were just leaning by the barrels, your face looking a bit green-ish. You puked every three or five minutes, and you throat hurts. One time when a giant wave splashed by, almost hitting you, you fell on the wooden floor and fainted, but good thing your fall was cut off by the other sailors catching you. Yes you are also scared of the sea. And that means you have Thalassophobia.

-Foxy's POV-
I let out a sigh, and stood up from my chair. I walked out of my room, only to see my other crew members carrying the (H/C) haired female. My eyes widen at the sight, and I ran towards the group. Now I can see the female even better. "Aye, what happen to the lass?" I asked, looking at Chica. "Well...she suddenly fainted when...I don't know a wave crossed by and splashed." She said, shrugging and fanning (Y/N) with her hand.

I sighed and looked at the female. "Let me carry her.." I murmured and carried the fainted member bridal style. Bonnie and Freddy let go, and stood, going back to their work.

-time skip and your POV-
You opened your eyes, and let out a groan, holding on your forehead a bit. You sat up, and your eyes shot fully open, scanning where in the hell are you. Then a voice of someone familiar to you spoke up, "Are ye fine now lassy? " he asked. Your head perked up, looking at the figure sitting on a desk. Captain Foxy. Your eyes widened and you quickly stood up, immediately saluting to him. "Y-yes captain sir.." you stuttered, gulping and blushing in embarrassment that you just stuttered. The male just let out a chuckle, and stood from his desk.

He made his way to you, and lift your chin up with his only index finger. "Look at me when we talk, Okay?" He asked, almost inches apart fro- no centimeters apart from your face, so now you could feel his warm breath cross through your skin. This made your blush get even stronger, so right now it is possible that you look like Spain's fresh tomatoes. You nodded quickly in response, and finally he took steps back, giving you space. You sighed in relief, and wiped the sweat that kinda formed on your forehead.

Then Foxy turned around, hands held together behind his back. "Ye know...(Y/N)....I wanted to ask you this question fer a very long time lass....every time I'm around...I notice yer a bit....flushed and shy." He said, turning to you, and a smirk on his face. Your eyes widen, and your blush intensified. You cleared your throat in a faking way, and your gaze went down on the wooden floor.

Foxy suddenly yanked you by your hand, and slammed you down on his desk, some papers flying down and messing up on the floor. Your breathing went on a slightly fast pace and you struggled, but Foxy held you down holding you by your arms. You panted and looked up at him in fear. Then you furrowed your eyebrows when you saw that his expression shows a sign of mischief.

You closed your eyes tightly, awaiting for what bad will happen to you. Soon something warm touched your lips, and soon you opened your eyes, he was kissing you! Foxy is kissing you!! Your eyes widen and you looked around awkwardly. The leader of the crew is kissing YOU. But though you have to be telling, you did like him a long time and everything he said being shy around him IS true. You didn't notice you slowly closed your eyes, and kissing back. Foxy soon pulled away, a large smirk on his face. You just looked away and blushed, scoffing quietly making Foxy let out a laugh.

//yeah I cut it there right. I have no more idea what to write...and...WERE HERE IN PHILIPPINES YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!

CIAO~ HAHA

XOXO~!!//