Highschooler!Jeremy x Highschooler!Reader

((This idea came when I was listening to 'I Got A Feeling' by the Black Eyed Peas, so if you see the lyrics you may listen to it..well...if you want haha am not forcing you :) ))

You and your gang, that includes Jeremy, Mike, Scott, Vincent, and the cutie Fritz, are just walking around the school hallway. Chatting and laughing. You six were the best of friends(mane six? :o lol pegasister too much) since childhood.

Well, for those long years, Jeremy, out of the six of you is still the bashful one as always. But that's what you liked..well scratch that, LOVED about him. The stuttering fits him. And whenever he tries to act brave is just very cute.

Your trance was cut out when the speakers blurted out statics and high pitched screeches. All the students covered their ears as they closed their eyes tight, groaning in pain and complaining words such as 'hell my ears would bleed', 'are you trying to make us deaf?!' and more. Then a voice came up from the speakers.

(I forgot what to call that but I'll just call it as the announcer).

"Hel--lo-- h--ello? Hello? Is this thing on?" The announcer asked. All said yes, to your surprise in unison, making you think their like activated robots being commanded to do the same thing.

"Alright! Sorry about the wrecked sounds..anyways, theirs something interesting I will tell, especially for the dance groups that participated in the competition. Alright! So now it was said to me that for the coming contest is 'The Battle of The Five'(sucks right)." He said.

You and your group were excited, and also nervous, scared to know who were in the top five. What you didn't notice was that Jeremy held your hand as he gulped, eyebrows furrowed. A blush formed on your cheeks.

The announcer continued:

"Now I'll tell the groups chosen." You were sure you felt him smirk. "First, Big Bad Girls!" Then girly cheers, of course were heard from afar. Which sounded like dying rat screams.

"Next, Invaders(Zim) Doom!" He next said, as some male 'booyah!' Or maybe the Regular Show impression.

"Third, Mecha Wonk Tank!" Then different voice laughing came. Some high fived and bro-fist-ed. Two females in the group and three boys.

"Fourth, the Nerds Strike Back!" He added as he laughed. You were sure you heard some groan in frustration and some saying, 'how is that possible?!' Or 'no way!' Then later on with more complains. Your still waiting for the fifth.

Then the announcer said, "Fifth is the Boston Beauty now go get your butt to the stage."

He said and then you got mad and barged into his room, suffocating him to death and copying his voice to replace Boston Beauty with your group name.

Lol jk.

The announcer then said, "The Fazbear Night Team!" He said cheerfully. You gasp, you gang surprised and shocked. You had grjns on your faces then you cheered for each other, giving high-fives. "Yeah were in! Were in!" Fritz cheered as he squealed like a happy penguin aw. "Its a relief! This is our chance to shine guys! We can win it again! Let's practice for this day and of course have a good time while practicing!" Jeremy said, and to your surprise he didn't stutter at all.

"Come on guys!" Mike said as he started running to where you and your friends' big dorm together are. You and the boys laughed and followed after him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay remember guys, team work is needed!" Mike said as he leaned by the counter, looking at you five.

You moved up your Ray-Bans glasses a bit by the bridge of your nose as an imaginary star sparkled by the edge when you winked, as you slammed the book down on the table. "Let's do this!" You shouted halfway as you gave a handgun form. The boys cheered as they stood to go get the food and water for if you need break.

//so yeah this'll have part two. Sorry for the very long late update guys. School is so damn stressful. Anyways.

The new episodes on Adventure time, you know that 'Life Cycle'? I forgot the title but its like the creator is drink or something. Even that episode of PPG that is new called 'The PowerPuffs Rule!' Its also weird!

Eesh generation cartoons get higher and weirder

Anyways

Ciao~

XOXO~//