Jeremy x Reader (Anime Marathon)

//let's say your second year college//
(Y/N)=your_name
(L/N)=last_name
(E/C)=eye_color
(F/C)=favorite_color

-Your POV-
It is your last day of school. You are so excited. You are grinning to yourself, while walking in the school hallway. People were staring at you like you were crazy. But what you gave them was a 'Fuck off bitch and leave me be'. They just looked away and continued their conversation of who knows what.

You went over to your locker, and put on the numbers. Once it opened, you put your bag down, and grabbed a schedule from the locker. 'Hmm..Geographical and Earth Sciences...' you thought in your mind. You sighed to yourself. Then you heard footsteps coming towards you. You looked at that direction, seeing that chocolate brown hair, emerald eyes, and shy smile. 'Jeremy...' is the name that popped in your mind. You smiled at his appearance. He waved a hand to you, and you waved back. "Hey so Uh.....i-its the last day...then job.." he shrugged, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah....." you responded quietly. "So uh... I want to tell you something..." he looked down, and fiddled with his fingers. But right when he opened his mouth to say 'something', the bell rang.(muwahahaha) Both your heads perked up, and ran to your classroom, since you both have the same schedule. "I-i'll tell you later!" Jeremy said, trying to catch up his breath.

-in the classroom-
You and Jeremy are sitting near each other. You both are also in the third row, aligned by the window. The teacher came in, and everyone in the class greeted. The teacher greeted back, and everyone sat back down on their seat. "So as of today, it is the last day of school..." the teacher said and faced you. They nodded to each other, some saying 'I'll miss you', 'goodbye', 'finally', and so much more. The teacher cleared his throat, catching the attention of all. "And I want you to enjoy this day, so it will be your free time." He smiled. The students gasped and grinned. Then cheered, but then kept it down, when the teacher shooshed them.

You chuckled at the others, and sighed. Then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You tilted your head to your side, which is Jeremy. "Hey uh, about the thing I wanted to tell you earlier..uh.. I wanted to invite you to my house, for an Anime Marathon. Mike and the others will be there. S-so... w-wanna come? " he asked in a requesting tone. Well you can't just ignore that cute pout of him. You giggled and nodded. "Sure, I'll come... what time?" You asked, to make sure you won't go there late. "Eight thirty-ish. " he shrugged. You giggled once more at how cute he was, and nodded again. "Okay I will." He grinned, then hugged you, muzzling your cheek. "Yay! Thank you so much (Y/N)!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" He chanted. He may sound childish sometimes, but that's what you like in him. 

-lunch time-
You and Jeremy are walking together again, heading to the cafeteria. "Hey, wanna eat with....the rest of the gang?" He asked. "Sure," you replied. You both got your tray of food, and your drinks. Then you went to the table where the gang was. Fritz saw you two, and he grinned. It looked like he whispered something to the others, and they nodded in agreement, with smirks plastered on their faces. That made both you and Jeremy confused. But though you tried to ignore it, and go beside them and sit down. "Hey, ya going to Jeremy's?" Scott asked. You just nodded, then the others had those smirk again. You were just literally confused on why they are doing those faces. Vincent just chuckled beside you. And of course you knowing how much of a creep, and a perv he is, you just scooted away, in one shift.

-Jeremy's POV-
I sat down, beside Mike then put down my plate. "Hey, ya going to Jeremy's?" Scott  asked, giving me a smirk. I just glared slightly, and a tint of blush crept up my cheeks. (Y/N) nodded in response. When the others knew she's going, there were smirks on them. I just blushed harder, and tried eating my food on my tray. Mike suddenly shifted beside me and whispered, "Jeremy's making a move~" he grinned, and I just glared at him, then covered my face. "Shut up..." I groaned, still blushing.

-your POV-
You saw Jeremy blush, and you just chuckled and smiled. Then went on eating your food.

-time skip to dismissal by The Limon-
You went over to your locker, and grabbed your bag. You sling it over your shoulder, and started heading out of the College School. You sighed, and said your goodbyes to your other friends. Boy, you sure will miss them. You went to the yard of your school, and inhaled the fresh air, then exhaled again. Many thoughts have been brought in your mind, until running footsteps interrupted those. You looked behind you, to see Jeremy running to you and waving again. Well good thing your not alone now.

"Hey." He greeted and stood beside you, panting slightly. "Hey." You greeted back and giggled. "Wow it's like you ran a marathon. " you giggled again and ruffled his brown hair. He just blushed and giggled too. (*dies*)

You two walked again together, and said your goodbyes when you reach your home. But that's not all. "Hey so uh... you sure your going?" He asked again, scratching the back of his head. "Yup, I'm pretty sure." You smiled to him, which he returned. "Okay so uh... s-see you later." He waved and gave a last smile. You waved back, and he walked away.

You sighed, and went in your house, opening it with your keys. When you closed it, you see your mom grinning at you. "So, honey, who was that boy?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "He fits you." Your Father smirked and crossed his arms. Your eyes widen and looked at the two of them frantically. "W-wha??  W-were not dating! Don't tell me your teaming up!!" You exclaimed, blushing hardcore. Both your parents laughed. Welp, parents ARE parents anyways.

//so that is the adorable Jeremy and you reader-chan. I just can't stop describing how adorable Jeremy is...and I can't stop squealing so Yeah.. Ciao~

XOXO~//