Phone Guy x Reader

-your POV-
You are just sitting beside your co-worker, Phone Guy, A.K.A Scott. You didn't like the quiet atmosphere. You also don't want to start the conversation. So what would make it NOT awkward. No one knows.

You knew Scott as a mature man. But sometimes he gets childish. Most of him is being mature, and a bit of it is the childish.

"So...Uh.... " you murmured.  Scott just scratched the back of his neck, and looked down on the ground. "Eheh... " you laughed nervously, and looked away. "Uh...how are you?" You asked. Suddenly, Phone guy bursted out laughing. "(Y/N) you asked that earlier." He said, and then continued on laughing. You puffed your cheeks, and looked away. "Shut it you.." you murmured, blushing in embarrassment. And finally, his laughter died. "Okay...better check the hallways." He said, as he gave the flashlight to you.

You sighed, and took the flashlight. You stood up from your chair, and started walking out. You started flickering the flashlight on and off, and started playing with it. You were humming a song, so the flickering was synced to your song. When you passed each room, the animatronics would just look at you like you were a crazy person. And when you notice they were staring, you would just give a hard, death glare.

Time passed, you just stopped by the kitchen. You were drinking a coffee. Until the two Chicas came. "Hey, (Y/N), aren't you going to admit it yet?" Toy Chica asked. "Ye-ye-Yeah it's ta-a-aking to long-ng-ng." The old Chica said, looking at you and crossing her arms. You just sighed and looked at the two. "Look, guys. I don't know if he likes me back...I'm too scared." You said, and looked at the coffee. "How will you know IF you don't try to say it already?" Toy Chica said. The old Chica nodded. "We-e-e both know-ow it hur-t-s-s...bu-ut you mus-s-st give it a-a tr-tr-try. You-ou must k-kn-know how to-t-to move o-on..." The old Chica said, looking at you. The two Chicas looked at each other and nodded. "Come on.." they said in unison.

You looked at them, and sighed. "I-I'll try..." you stuttered, while rubbing your arm. The two Chicas murmured a 'yes' and they cheered for you quietly, so they would not let the attention of the other animations go to the kitchen. "You go gurl!!" Toy Chica grinned. "Y-y-you ca-an do i-i-it!" Says the old Chica.

You smiled at the two, and then nodded. You walked out of the kitchen, leaving the two chickens go make klucking and anymore chicken sounds. You were also sure you heard them squeal, which echoed until who knows where. You chuckled, then saw the light that leads to the office. You let out a shaky sigh, then made your way in.

You sighed and groaned, trying to act normal. "Man...Foxy was just being gloomy...damn.." you murmured. But there was no response. You blinked, and looked at Scott. You saw him staring at the tablet. "Uh....earth to Scott you Okay there?" You asked. He looked at you, with a slight blush. "W-was that true..you l-like me?" He asked back. Your eyes widen. You tried puzzling what he said, and then got the point. You remembered he was checking the cameras! Damn it he was watching and listening carefully the whole time!

You sighed, and looked at him. "Yes....Yes it's true...I like you Scott.." you murmured and looked away, while rubbing your arm like you did last time. Scott just stared at you, and blushed furiously. You were starting to think he'll not like you back. You bit your bottom lip, and closed your eyes tight, waiting for his response.

-the two Chicas' POV-
"Come on Scott tell her...come on..." Toy Chica murmured, watching carefully in the dark hallway. "If Sco-o-ott ever reje-jects her..i-im going t-to stuf-ff-ff him in a-a suit..." The old Chica growled. "Give him some time.." Toy Chica looked at the old Chica, calming her down. The old Chica just sighed, and nodded.

-back to your POV-
"I-I'm sorry...i-i knew you were going t--" you were suddenly cut off, by feeling a soft pressure on your lips. Your eyes widen, and saw that Scott was kissing you. You slowly relaxed, and wrapped your arms around his neck. You felt his arms go around your waist, and pull you closer.

The kiss took a bit long, until you two pulled away. You were blushing furiously. Scott smiled, and put a hand over your cheek, "I like y-... n-no...love you.." he said. Your eyes widen and you smiled. "I love you too..." you said, putting a hand over his that was on your cheek. And when you said that, that's when you heard two voices making a loud screeching squeal. Your eyes widen and you looked at the hallway. You took the flashlight and opened it, seeing the two Chicas. "OH MY GOSH I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!" The two shouted, while holding hands and jumping up and down.

"Hey guys, what happened?" Toy Bonnie, asked, walking to them. "THEY ADMITTED THEY LIKE EACH OTHER AND THEY KISSED AAAAAAAAAAHH!!" The two Chicas yelled in unison, and looked at Toy Bonnie. The blue bunny's eyes widen, and she squealed with them.

You laughed softly at those 2.0 animatronics. Their not bad at all. Scott held you close, and kissed you on the cheek. You looked at him and smiled, lying your head on his shoulder.