Chris the Janitor x Reader

//If you don't know Chris then just look at them on the picture. I call Chris 'they' or 'them', etc, cause their agender(?)...sigh I'm just going to use he so I won't have a hard time..//

-your POV-
You groaned, and threw your night watch hat away. You were just slouching on your chair, with a bored expression. When an animatronic comes, you would just flicker the flashlights on their faces and say, "Get the fuck out your animals. Shoosh." And they respond with, "O-O-OH MY GO-O-OD WOULD YOU STO-STOP THA-A-AT!!", and you just reply with a, "I said animals are not allowed in the office. They must be in the pet shop. Now shoo!!" And they will just run off.

It was still 1:00 a.m. It was getting really boring by the moment. Not after you heard metallic footsteps. Foxy. You groaned and quickly stood up from your seat, also running towards him. The fox tried stopping in a loud, screeching halt, but it was too late for him. You grabbed him by his robotic legs, and flip him down. (YEAH! GO READER!!) Oh Yeah. You were awesome there because I forgot to mention something earlier. You learn karate.

"AGH!! DA-DAMN IT KI-I-I-ID I WAS JU-!!" Foxy was cut off, by you. "Just shut up and get back to piratey coo-coo or whatever." You growled, pointing back at the hallways, and glaring down at the fox. He growled and ran off, saying his sentence, "IT'S PI-PIRATE'S COV-E-E-E YE-YE IDIOT!!" He growled, and then was gone by the minute. You just rolled your eyes, and plopped down on your seat. Then you returned your eyes back at the hallway when you heard chuckling. The voice was familiar.

A figure came out, showing the presence of Chris. Your crush since you first got here. "'Ayyyyy, (Y/N)! Saw what you did back there." Chris grinned, and leaned by the door. That grin of him made some kind of fluttering feeling come in my stomach. I just blushed and looked away. "Shut up Krystal." You said,and huffed softly. "It's Chris, don't call me by my name tag." He said and walked in the office. "Shouldn't you be cleaning?" You asked, raising a brow at him. "Well, not yet. Boss said I'll start after your shift." He said with a slight smirk.

You glared at him, blush flooding your cheeks. "And why are you here early?" You said, raising a brow. "Oh Well...just want to have more time with my fellow...worker~" he said and looked at you. You just looked back at him and shot a glare, before looking away again. "Wow you sure are a 'tsundere' as what Jeremy said." Chris said as he chuckled and sat beside you.

You just scooted away in three moves and crossed your arms. You continued your job just by clicking boredly in each camera. And whenever the camera goes off, you'd flip out and click on each cameras faster. You would even scream when their all out. While Chris beside you just laughed and watched you be irritated.
Hours passed really slowly and it made you pissed and extremely bored. Right until the chime rang. Mangle and Toy Freddy were just in the halls. Eyes wide. The two animatronics groaned in defeat. You just cheered and raised your famous middle finger in front of their faces. "Six o'clock motherfucker." You smirked, as the two murmured something like pixels glitching. Toy Freddy walked away while Mangle was crawling back out, but keeping a glare at you, making a hand sign of 'I'm keeping an eye on you'.

You just snickered and flipped the 2.0 fox out. Chris chuckled and went beside you, hands behind his back."you interest me sometimes (Y/N)....watching you annoy those animatronics..." he sighed, and looked at you while smirking smugly.

You just rolled your eyes and smiled a bit. "Well, it's nice talking to you KRYSTAL I 'enjoyed' your company." You said sarcastically, walking to the office with a smirk to get your (F/C) hoodie.

Chris cringed at his name 'Krystal'. He glared up at you and quickly grabbed you by both your wrists and pinning you on the wall hard. You grunted in pain and tried to squirm out of his grip, but he was too strong. You looked up at him with slight fear. He had a wicked smirk with a mix of anger and...hunger. "DON'T....ever call me like that...I.told.you..." he growled, as he lowered his head to whisper something into your ear. "So now I think you need a 'lesson'... " he said, as he looked at you with his menacing look.

Your eyes widened, not liking the sound of it. He smashed his lips on you harshly, as you let out a quiet whimper. He dug his nails into your arms, making you gasp. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in. You moaned softly, and shivered. His tongue explored your wet cavern, not missing any place untouched.

After minutes, he pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva connecting your bottom lip to his. He smirked and licked it off. You looked at him with wide eyes, and a very flushed expression. You tried to get away from his grip, but still he didn't let go. He shook his head, and bit on your neck hard, drawing some blood out. You let out a low yelp, so it could not be heard from afar.

Then he pulled away and gave you one last glare. "Don't....ever call me Krystal...." he growled, then walked away with a smirk. While you go to the exit, holding your neck and processing on what the he'll just happened.

//Holy shi-- Holy shi-- I TRIED MY BEST HOLY SHI--

*writer flips out*

Rachel: *eyes wide and pushes her out* so hope you enjoy the story and....ugh I'm Rachel the oc of the writer in fnaf so Yeah Ciao~

XOXO~//