Chapter five

(This chapter is written in a third person view it when Skyler was 5)

...............................................................................
Today was a Thursday . Sky was l waiting patiently in the driver's car for her brothers to come from school. Marcos, her brother was sleeping soundly next to her in the car.

This is how it been going for the past 2 years she would finish school and then go pick her brothers up. Her father offered her to come home and have another driver pick her brother up but she refused. She loved picking up her brothers and taking about there day.
But today her brothers were late.

Sky was scared that something may have happened to them she maybe the youngest sibling but she was overprotective in nature.
" Mr.David can I go cheth on my brother. Please I want to see if they are okay. " Sky said to the driver. She always had a problem with pronouncing the k it always ending up as th.

" sweety your father ordered us to wait for them in the car. " Mr. David said

" but what if something happened to them "

" stop worrying about them they can take care of themselves"

Mr. David was saying the truth. The Sullivan brothers have been trained to fight, to kill , to torture , and to never fell pain. They were created to be a heartless machine that's soul purpose is to kill. But the only time they show there emotions was when they were with Sky that is when the killing machine turns into humans. Only the idiot would go against the Sullivan brothers.

And apparently some idiot decided to go against Xavier. " there they come. See I told you not to worry. " Mr . David said once he saw them in his view.

Sky was excited seeing her brothers coming in to the car. Her smile wouldn't leave her lips that is until she saw a bruise on Xavier cheek. That was when her smile faded and her face turned in to one full anger and sadness. She waited patiently for them to get in the car before asking Xavier " are you okay?"

Xavier face was an emotionless one until he heard sky's voice that is when his facial expression softened " yes. Of course I am fine "

"Who did it?" Sky asked

" it doesn't matter he left." Xavier explained to sky.

" did you hurt him like he hurt you?"

Xavier didn't know how to answer that. He didn't want to scare his sister away but he also didn't want to look weak in front of her. So he just said half of the truth. " I did"

Xavier did hurt the guy but way worse than just a bruised cheek. The guy ended up with a face full of bruises and what may possibly be a broken rib. He wanted to do more but he couldn't because he was in school ground but he promised himself that he would show him the basement.

He could have gotten out of the fight without getting hurt but the punch took him by surprise he knew his father would hurt him for that. His father would hurt him because he was week not strong enough to beat a defenseless boy with out getting hurt. Xavier was pulled out of his thought when he heard sky say " well that is good. " the car was silent afterwards but the boys were a little surprised by her answer.

Sky was a kind soul may even be one of the most innocent person on the planet. But she had a policy that she will never break. A punch for a punch and a kick for a kick. She never cared who she would have to fight specially if it meant protecting her brothers. She knew that there were two things she would die for one was her brothers and two was her pride and dignity.