Chapter thirty five

Sky's pov

Marcos and I have been studying together for almost two weeks. Right now we were in a class, just me and him, solving the exam. It was three hours. It was the where we figure out if our hard work payed off. If we pass we start school tomorrow as seniors.

I kept on solving the exam until I was done. I still had half an hour left, in which I reviewed in it, twice. " times up." The teacher said.

I handed my paper to the teacher and Marcos followed. " the results will be handed out in less that an hour. You can wait outside if you want."

" thank you." I said, then followed Marcos outside.

" do you want to wait? I can tell someone to come and pick it up." He asked, with an emotionless face.

" can we wait?" I asked.

He sat down on the bench and I sat next to him. I was scared. I didn't to repeat grade eleven. It would mean I would have to spend an extra year in this hell.

Just thinking about caused my hand to start shaking and my breath going uneven. " don't worry you're going to pass. You're one of the smartest people I know. "

" thanks, you too. You're a quick learner and smart. It was an honor being your teacher for the past weeks." I said.

He chuckled when he heard me. I was I bit surprised by his reaction. Ever since I met him the only reaction he had was his emotionless face. " I never thought that one day my younger sister would be my teacher."

" I never thought that one day I would have seven brothers." I said with a small smile.

" do you really not remember any of us?" He asked.

" the memory I have was when I got stuck on the tree I don't exactly remember who saved me but I know it was one of my brothers. "

" it was Matteo. That day you yelled everyone's name except his." His lip twitched a little. " you weren't allowed to go outside without any supervision anymore. "

" I also am sure that I used to do push-ups when I was young." I said remembering a blue mat.

" we used to have competition and you would usually win." This time he smiled. " you were able to do twenty five push ups when you were five we knew you would grow to be a strong woman."

I chuckled " I highly doubt I would win. I can't do one push up for the life of me." He laughed a bit after hearing what I just said.

At that moment the teacher walked out with our grades. I still didn't pass twenty minutes but I guess she was done early.

Marcos face turned back to the emotionless stone face. " here are your grades. I am looking for to teaching you in the future. Have a good day." She said giving Marcos our grades.

I guess we both passed but how much did I get. What if I got a sixty that would be a good grade. I pulled my grades out off Marcos's hand and took a look on my grades.

Once my eyes landed on the paper the biggest smile was seen on my face I got ninety one . " I got ninety one ." I said.

" I got ninety six." Marcos said.

" that is really good. "

" come on. We are leaving." Marcos said.

..........................................

When I went back home I was surprised to see Elijah and Jay in the kitchen.

" hello. " I said as I walked in.

" how did it go?" Jay asked.

" I got ninety one. "

" good. " he said.

" I heard you will be in the same school?"

" yes. "

" can you please come to school at 7:50?" I asked.

" no."

" you're always late. At some point you will get detention."

" school didn't even start yet."

" come on you know how much I hate school, pleeeeaaase."

"Fine." He said.

Jay and I stayed in the living room and watched a movie. After that he left and I hade dinner.

Right now I was laying on the bed. Thinking about what may happen tomorrow. I will be starting school. I don't know anyone except for my brothers and Jay. Say that I was scared would be the understatement of the year.

I am terrified. What if I get bullied again? It took me years to be able to build a reputation that would allow people to stay away from me. This if like starting all over again.

I ..... I don't know what to do or how to act. I didn't have that much friend and the ones I had ended up using me. This time maybe different but I don't want to risk it. I don't want to make friends and I don't want to interact with anyone I just want to walk in class learn what I need to learn and go home. I don't want any drama this year.

I grabbed my phone and texted Jay " be sure to be there at 7:50."

I then tried to go to sleep.

..........................................

Hello everyone. I am sorry I didn't post anything for a long time. I have been busy this days. I really hope you enjoy this chapter. I will post chapter thirty six soon.♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎