Chapter thirty two

Sky's pov ( Back in the present )

I was in the kitchen helping in making dinner. I was making the sauce and boiling the pasta, while she was working on the meat. " Sky, turn of the stove on the pasta. I think it's done."

" okay." I said.

" do you love cooking?" Grandma asked.

" yeah. It one of my favorite things to do. Though, there is a lot of recipes I need to learn. And coming hear to Italy. It honestly feel like I will have to start leaning all the new dishes." I said.

" don't worry dear, a real chef never stops learning how to prepare new dishes and I can help you if you want."

" that would be amazing."

" Sky, can you get me the dressing from the counter next to you?" Aunt Ariana asked.

" why don't you move your ass and get it yourself? I already said everyone it responsible for there own dish." Grandma said.

" it alright I can get it." I said not wanting to cause any problems.

" no,it alright dear."

" it's not like you did help her." Aunt Ariana mumbled under her breath.

" did you say something Ana?" My grandma asked.

" no, not at all." Aunt Ariana said with a sweet smile.

............................................

Dinner was tasty and I was happy to say my pasta won this round. I always make the best food. Even when I am not sure what to put in it.
The chicken that aunt Ariana made was really good, actually everything was really great.

I was walking in the hallway, wanted to be alone for a while. It's was to much for me. I wasn't used to being around a lot of people. I usually hate it. But,I have always wanted this, didn't I?

I wanted a family, a big one. Now, that I have it, I end up wanting to spend time alone. I really need to stop being rude this people came here to meet me and I just leave them because my sorry ass can't handle being around a lot of people.

I need to stop being so weak. What happened in the past, is in your past. Could it happen now? Maybe. But, if it did you shouldn't cower away, you should stand tall and fight it. Those people, won't hurt me, I can tell that family matters to them the most.

Then why am I not getting closer to my brothers. I mean I did watch a movie with Marcos and help him study. I also went with Matteo to watch him play hockey. Xavier,Alexander, and Vincent, will they are always busy. That leaves Elijah and Lorenzo. Lorenzo, dose not seem to like me much, and he and Elijah are always out of the house.

My train of thoughts was cut of when my eyes landed on the the music room,it was written on the door. I walked in and my eyes immediately saw the beautiful set of drums on the corner. I could help but pick up the drum sticks and play around a bit.

My shoulder was good enough for me to use the drums. After that little warm up I had, I started playing and never gonna be the same by Mia Wray.

It started of good but I my left shoulder started giving up on my, It stops supporting my arm for a second and I had to try and pick it up again. I guess this happened because of my injury. At some point I got frustrated and stopped play the drums.

I sat by the piano. I want to learn how to play it for a long time but I only know one ' when I am not around' my Jessie Murphy it was one of my favorite songs. I loved playing and singing that song, my voice sounded amazing in it, and the words always touched my heart.

" say I am the only one you need right now,
Say you can't live without me now,
Say you love me and I love that sound,
Now, what are you saying when I am not around." When I was done singing I heard a knock on the door. The door opened and my uncle Antonio walked it. I cleared my throat and looked down.

" that was amazing. I didn't know I had a very talented niece. " he said with a big and bright smile.

" thank you." I said with fear already creeping in.

He walked and sat next to me on the bench. I could help myself when my body moved few centimeters away from him on it's own. I heard him sigh.

" do you mind if I ask you a question? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." He said.

" no."

" why is it that you are afraid of me?" His words rang in my ear. I didn't know what to say to that. He said I didn't have to answer if I didn't want. But, I think he has the right to know, I have been avoiding him all along, as if he did something wrong.

" as I said you don't have to answer it." He said standing up, he was about to leave.

" you remind me of someone." I suddenly said. He turned around and walked back but this time he sat on the couch that was next to the piano.

" you both have the same name, eyes and hair. You don't look the same. But he still remind me of him. Let us just say he wasn't a good guy." I told him.