Chapter thirteen

Sky POV.

I was sitting in Xavier's office. Xavier and the other intimating man that was sitting next to him at lunch, was sitting behind the desk which makes me think that this office maybe owned by both of them.

The intimating guy got my attention by saying " Sky, we asked you to come here so we could set some rules . "

I didn't know why, but sitting in this office with them made me feel like I was in a business meeting. I felt like I should act professionally.  That maybe the reason that I sat with my head high and would look them in the eyes. I was intimidated by them,but I wouldn't allow it to show.

" first of all, we would like to know if you remember anyone or anything in this house. " Xavier asked.

" no"

" As you may know Xavier is the eldest out of all of us. Then it me, Alexandr, Xavier twin. The you would have Vincent, Elijah, Lorenzo, Matteo and lastly Marcos your twin." I kept on repeating their names in my hear to remember it ,that is until Alexandr continued talking. " as for the rules we expect you to follow them. The rules are, you will never drink, smoke, cursing or sneak out of the house. You will answer to us variably. You will have to inform your brother where you are going before leaving the house. You shall always listen to all you brothers at all time. When you go out wither you will have to take one of your brothers with you or a guard, and last not call me or Xavier unless it's an emergency.  We may set some rules for you as you live here. If you have any questions you may ask them now. "

For some reason I felt the need to raise my hand before I asked the question. I had to resist that urge. " do I have take a guard or one of my brothers when I go out?"

" yes. "

I didn't want to argue with them on my first day. So, I just left it is. I decided that I will deal with it when I decide to go out.

" if you don't have any questions. I would like to see you tomorrow at 8:00am sharp for breakfast. you may go to back to your room." I heard Xavier.

" good night. " I said before I stood up to leave.

When I got out I saw that Mari waiting for me outside the door the escort me to the room.
When I reached the room I told her good night and went directly to sleep. I was still tired from the traveling.

....

I woke up today knowing that it may go two ways wither it's going to be the day I get to know my brothers or the day I would stay in my room.

I was sitting on my desk with my diary in front of me writing few thoughts. Most of the time it's me answer few questions that just pop up out of nowhere.

After few hours I started getting ready for breakfast. I wore a hoodie, jeans and and a pair of sneakers. It was exactly 7:55 when I heard someone knocked on the door.

This door was the one that was in my room that I still didn't check out. It was the door next to the bathroom. " come in" I said.

Marcos walked in the room. I could see from when he opened the door that he was in a bedroom. Which makes me think that the door joined both his and my room.

" breakfast is ready. " He said and then walked through the door that leads to the hall way. My guess was that I was supposed to follow him.

We walked though different hallways than last time. We reached to the kitchen where their was just four guys sitting on the kitchen table.

I said " good morning." Only heard one person return the greeting. I sat down next to Marcos.

There was a plate in front of me filled with pancakes. I started eating what was on my plate.

Not even ten minutes later and my phone started ringing. Everyone turned to look at me. I muted my phone as quick as possible then looked at the caller ID.  It was Will.

" who is calling?" I heard someone ask.

" my friend. " I answered.

" answer it. " that same person said.

" why?" I asked.

" just do it." The person that was sitting next to him said.

" you don't have to answer it hear if you don't want too. You could answer it outside. " the person that was sitting next to me said with a kind smile.

I smiled back and said " thanks. "

I walked outside of the kitchen and answered the call. " hello. "

"Hi" he said in a low tone. He cleared his throat before continuing to talk. " remember those documents that you told me to send?"

"Yes"

" I accidentally deleted them instead. " I heard him say

I was beyond angry at what I just heard. He knew I have been working on them for months. I was going to take a deep breath to calm down but my broken ribs protested.

" you better find them on recently deleted before I deleted you from the face of the earth. " I said

He nervously laughed before saying "I am on it. "

I close my phone and walked back in the kitchen and told the that I would be in my room.

.......................

Third POV

Xavier was thinking about Sky. Even he would like to admit it to himself he cared about her a lot. He wanted to know everything he could know about her from before she called him.

When Xavier was sitting in his office he received a call and he knew exactly how was calling. " Jason" he said.

" I am coming to Italy in few days. I am going to need you help to track some. "

" your welcome to came anytime. " Xavier said before he hung up.

Jason was the son of one of the most dangerous and powerful men in this world. His father used to be friend with Xavier's father.

Jason's family has basically known the Sullivan family for  many decades and they have always been allies. Jason was the second oldest out of all his other brothers. He was trained how to fight the moment he turned four. He was raised to kill like the Sullivan brothers.

He became more ruthless over the past three years. He was know for the way he was able to take down his opponents. People say it's like he knew what his enemies movie is before they make it. It was like he knew everything , or that was what the people thought. Though, the truth was he didn't know what was waiting for him when he would visit the Sullivan brothers.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sorry I haven't posted in so long I will try my best to post more chapter but I can't make any promises.