Chapter seventeen

Sorry for the delay
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::❣︎
Third person point of view

Vincent was asked to join Alexandr in his office while Xavier was in a business trip. " if you don't mind, I would like you to tell me what where you doing with Sky in the emergency room. " Alexandr asked nicely but you can hear the order and demand in his voice.

" I made a promise that I intend to keep. " Vincent answered. He did actually want to keep his promise and never tell anyone what he saw. He even made sure that the cameras we turned of when they got out of the room.  But he knew that Alexandr and Xavier never miss a thing. And he knew it was only a matter of time. Vincent thinks that they may already know.

" I understand that you would want to keep your promise. But what I don't understand is how would you put that promise above Sky's safety. I know Sky is injured and I know someone is behind it. What makes you think that the person who hurt her wouldn't come after her. " 

Vincent knew what Xavier knew and how he figured it out. Xavier knew that he and Sky went to the emergency room now they wouldn't have went there unless they needed something, right? So what would that be why would anyone go to an emergency room? People would go there if they were injured. Therefore, ether Vincent or Sky could have injuries. But if Vincent was injured why would he need Sky and Sky was the one who went to him not the other way around. So it couldn't have been Vincent who was injured. Which leaves us with Sky as the injured person.

Overall, Alexandr knew that Sky was injured but he doesn't know about her scars. The it wouldn't be long for him to find out.

" I don't know a lot. She didn't allow me to ask questions. " Vincent answered firmly.

" but you did. Didn't you? " Alexandr knew his brothers more than anything. He knew Vincent want to hurt the person who hurt her and he also knew how important loyalty is to him.

" I only asked what happened to her."

" and?" Alexandr asked.

Vincent was going to give in and tell him. He may be loyal to his sister but his loyalty to his brother was strong. It may have been the hardest thing Vincent hade to do. He had to choose between his sister and his brother. If he chooses his brother then he would keep his sister safe, if not then hr may lose Sky's trust and Sky could get hurt again. That thought itself made Vincent give in and tell him " she said that she got in a big fight.  I think there may be a lead. When I was waiting for the flight, me and Sky went to the park. Over there Sky was about to get in a fight with someone but he looked scared when he saw her and basically ran way. He may know something about the person who hurt her. "
..............................

It wasn't long when Alexandr's men was able to get information. The guy who Sky almost fought said that there was a guy who has hurt her before and he may be the one hurt her this time.  The man was called Eliot.

Eliot was in the cell waiting,when Alexandr walked in.  Alexandr saw Eliot sitting at the corner of the cell with fear writing on his body. Eliot had his knees held tightly against his chest and was rocking himself back and forth.
He was so scared he didn't even notice Alexandr.

" Do you know why you're here? " Alexandr's voice echoed strong against the walls of the cell.

Eliot flinched and started shaking rapidly one he heard Alexandr. He opened his mouth but no word came out due to fear.

" when I ask a question you answer it truthfully. Now, do you know why you're here?" Alexandr knew the answer to his question, but he wanted to show Eliot who was in control. It was what they where taught.