Chapter fourteen

Yesterday I ended up spending it in my room. I only came out during dinner. I realize that I need to get out of my room if I needed to get to know my brothers better.

Right now I am in the backyard ,it is huge. I not entirely sure how long it is all I know is that it's filled with tree. Lots and lots of trees. I sat down under a tree and close my eyes. When I open them I saw I big colorful tree in front of me.

Flashback

Sky was in the park with Jay. They just met about five minutes ago. Sky noticed that jay was upset about something. " why are you sad. "she asked.

" My dad thinks that I am scared of everything. He said that if I don't get everything together he is going to have to send me away. " Jay explain.

Sky hated what Jay's father said and she wanted to prove that Jay was brave, the bravest one in this world. " why don't you try and prove him wrong? What you father said was wrong. " Sky explained.

Jay didn't bother to answer her and Sky hats seeing Jay upset. " come with me. " Sky said, grabbing his wrist and pulled him far away from the public eyes.

" I will teach you how to be brave." Sky stopped in front of a tall tree. " first think you need to know is if your scared you will get hurt." Sky started explain while climbing the tree. " once when I was younger I climbed a tree and I got stuck. I remember someone helped me down. I don't remember who it was. But I know that if I wasn't scared that day I could have just jumped. " Sky said right before standing on one of the benches.

" Sky what are you doing? Your going to get hurt." Jay yelled. He was scared that his only friend will end up getting hurt to just prove a point.

" No. I am not. And I am going to prove it."  Sky may have been five at the time but she was a stubborn kid.

" Sky please get down. " Jay said. For a second Sky was going to listen to Jay because she had the idea that she was the cause of his distress. But she knows she has to do it so his father wouldn't send him away.

So she jumped and luckily she land safely on her knees " see. I told you if you ignore fear you can do anything. Now, it's your turn. "

End of flashback

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard someone coming my way. When the person came to my view I found out that it was one of my brothers. I was the one that greets me in the morning.

" hello" I said

" hi" he replied

" what are you doing hear alone?" He asked

" I was just walking around. "  I said.

My brother came and sat next to me. " you like walking in the morning?"

" yeah , I used to walk every day. "I said.

" you could walk with Vincent. He goes for a walk everyday at six. I honestly don't get it how can someone walk up this early. " he said.

" I would usually go for a walk at 5:30 and wake up at 5:00. " I said with a a small smile playing on my lips.

" Why would anyone ruin their peaceful sleep for a walk?"

" because then you have time for yourself and it would improve your health. " I said in a matter of fact tone.

" you sound exactly like Vincent. " he went quiet for few seconds before he started talking  again " I have hockey practice in an hour. If you want you could come and watch."

" I would like that. "

" that's good we leave in half an hour. " he said

" okay, I will go get ready. "

:::::::::::::

Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to post again tomorrow.