Chapter nine

Vince gave me his number before he left. The moment he left I made a plan to be done with everything by 9:00.

" Will I am going to need you to pack my bag for me and then come to the caffe shop by 8:00 I am going to also need you to get the bag with you. " I told him right before I grabbed my wallet. After that heading up stairs and grabbed my books.

First up I need to go to the library to return the books. The library is a 10 minute walk from my house. It's 3:38 if I go now it would be 3:48 by the time I return the books it would be about 3:55 and then would I need to go to work this maybe the last day for me over there. That would take about ten more minutes. I would need to talk to Mrs.Ella to inform her about me being late.

I started walking to the library while dialing Mrs.Ella's number. I waited until she answered
" hello. How is it going?" I said.

" it's all fine dear. How are you doing?" Mrs. Ella replied.

"Good. I just want to tell you that I maybe 10 minutes late for work and I need to talk to you about something in your office, that is if you don't mind of course. " I said.

"I don't mind ,dear. I will just tell Lily to wait for few more minutes."

" Thank you. Take care. " I told her.

" you too. "

I walked for few more minutes before I reached to the library. I walked in to the library and started looking for Aurora. Aurora was a girl who works here. We had few conversations here and there. But I don't think she ever saw my face. I always kept my hood up when I walked anywhere I just don't like it when people stares at me. I feel uncomfortable.

I saw Aurora putting some books back in there shelves. " Hello. " I said getting her out of here little bubble.

"Oh, hi. Back so soon did you already finish reading the books. " Aurora said.

" no, I just wanted to return them. I am moving out tomorrow. So I had to stop by today. " I informed her. I might be distant from a lot of people but I am an open book I can tell anyone anything. Mostly because they can't use it against me.

"Your so lucky. I wish I could get out of this town. I want to live in a big city. It's more fun and you have more places to go and new places to visit." Aurora said dreamily while walking to her desk.

When we reached there I gave her the books.
She started talking again " I am going to miss you when you leave. Your one of the only people who come here. You know it would nice to see the face of my favorite costumer."

Aurora always kept nagging about how she would love to see my beautiful face. I never showed it to her. I knew I would disappoint her so I didn't show her my ugly face. But today,I think she has the right to see my face now I mean I have known her for years. Maybe I would just give this to her before I leave it's not like I could give her something else.

I pulled my down my hood to show her my face before I leave. I looked down to the ground when I heard a gasp. I mean I knew I wasn't the prettiest but is it really that bad.

" omg, you look beautiful. Why to hide that face of yours. " I heard her say but I didn't believe her. She was probably covering up her first reaction. When she gasped because of how bad I looked.

" oh please. I wouldn't be anything compare to you. " I said repaying the complaint.

" well, I have to go." I said before I pulled my hood back and head out.

" good bye. Don't forget to visit if you come back. " I heard her say when I was in front of the door.

I always wore that hood unless I was at work I wasn't allowed to wear it. I look at my watch that my friend gave it to me as a gift when I was 13. God I really miss him. I just wish he never left.

It was 4:03 right now. I would be a bit more late than I thought but that was fine I already informed Mrs. Ella. I was going to start walking fast when my ribs started to hurt again so I just slowed down I couldn't experience that same pain that I had for the past two days. It was like all I wanted to do was run away from the pain.

When I made it to the coffee shop. I headed straight to the office. I wasn't exactly sure how to break the news. But I wanted to do it before I start working.

I knocked three times on the door waiting for a "come in". Once I heard it I pushed the door open. I walked deeper into the office and stood in front of the desk.

" why don't you have a seat?" Mrs. Ella said. Mrs.Ella is a old woman. We were close. She knows almost everything about me. She even is the only one that knows my real identity in this coffee shop. I was glad she still allowed me to work here.

I sat down and tried to approach the situation by not saying it directly to her"okay I just wanted to say for beginning I was so honored to work here. It was really nice but I need to quit my job because I am moving out. I am leaving this town tomorrow. I wish I could have told you sooner but it came at a short notice. "

" I saw this coming but I didn't know it would be so soon. I wish you could have stayed longer. " Mrs.Ella open the drawer and started looking for something in it. She pulled out a card and gave it to me. " here, we have branches all over the world if you ever need a job I am just a call away. " she said.

" thank you so much I really appreciate it." I looked down on my watch and said "I have to start working I am already late. ".

" no don't worry about work. You go back home and rest I could get my son to work for the day. " Mrs. Ella said.

" Are you sure? You know I won't mind working. " I said.

" oh,no dear. It wouldn't be a problem. why don't you grab a cup of coffee when you head out? It's on the house. " she said before standing and walked where I was. I stood up to out of respect.

When she stood in front of me she gave me a hug. Which hurt a lot. It took almost everything in me not to scream. My ribs felt like some one hit it with a hammer multiple of times. And my shoulder felt even worse. I hugged her back as if no thing was wrong. I didn't need drama before I leave.

When the hug ended. I look down at Mrs. Ella. She was short. She barely reached my shoulder. Which makes her cute yet you don't want to get on her wrong side." Please come and visit us when ever you are able to. We are going to miss you here. ". She said.

" I will. Take care of yourself. " I said before I went to order a cup of coffee and leaving. I pulled my hood up. I had to text Will and tell him about the new plan.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket. I text him ' change of plans meet me in the mall in the food court and don't get my bag. I will come to the house to pick it up'.

I started making my way to the mall. Which was twenty more minutes of walking. At this point my feet started to hurt I was sure I would need to find a place to sit when I reach the mall.

I want to work today because it may be the last day I do so but I prefer it if I would have spent my time with Will. I still remember when we first meet he took care of me. I really am going to miss him. I just wish he would be able to come with me.

Will is like an older brother to me. When we first meet I was really distant. I don't like getting close to people. I can get along with everyone but not close to them. I was always scared to get close to someone and then they leave me wither willingly or forcefully. The reason they leave may be Death. My best friend left me and after that I never got close to anyone except Will. It was hard staying away from him when you always found him in front of your room.

I reached the mall at five thirty. At the moment I want time to stop. I didn't want it to be the last time I will see William. It just wasn't fair. But that is life it's never fair. People will always come and go and the only person I will have at the end is me.