Chapter twenty

Sky pov

After my talk with Alexander in his office I went back to the living room. All of my brothers where there except Alexander and Xavier, Jay wasn't there too.

I asked Matteo where Jay was and he said he was with Xavier in his office. After an hour of waiting Jay, Alexander,and Xavier joined us. It wasn't long after we had dinner and each one of us went to their rooms, while Jay went to the  gusset room which was slightly far from the rest of the rooms.

I wanted to talk to Jay since I haven't had a proper conversation with him for three years, but, with every one around I didn't get the chance.

Right now I was laying on the bed trying to get some sleep. Yet, I wasn't even the littlest bit of tiered, and my thought kept on running wild.

Did Jay added ice on his cheek after I punched him? I don't think so. But it would bruise if he didn't. Is it to late to put ice on it? I don't know. But even if it is the ice would still numb the pain.

I should go get him some ice. It's midnight, he is probably sleeping. But what if he isn't. How about I get some ice, knock on the door lowly, low enough for a sleeping person to continue sleeping but would still grab his attention if he is awake. I should do that it's not like I would suddenly fall a sleep any time soon.

I did exactly what I planned for I went down stairs to the kitchen and opened the freezer to find some ice. Luckily I found some. I got a towel and raped the ice in it.

Then I went to Jay's room. I stood in front of debating if I should still do this. I was about to leave thinking that this was a dumb idea, but I didn't get the chance to. Jay open the door before I could turn around and leave.

When Jay saw me standing outside his room, he opened the door wider for me to get in.
" I got you some ice. " I said.

" you don't hit as hard as you think" he said. I decided to let it go this time because o was still mad at him.

" we need to talk." I said in a serious tone.

I stood next to the desk that was on Jay's room and leaned on it, while he sat in front of me on the bed. The room was quiet for a while before I decided to start speaking. " why did you leave?" I asked.

" I didn't want to leave." He replied. 

" that wasn't what I asked."

" I can't tell you why. Jut know that I really didn't want to leave. When I found out that we were leaving I didn't get the chance to talk to you."he said.

" you could have called."

He stood up from the bed and made his way to me. My eyes traveled to the ground, not wanting to look at him. " I couldn't I really couldn't. I wanted to but....... Just know that I was put in a bad place  it was wither I break the first rule or the second." He puts his hand on my cheek.

It felt oddly comfortable. I didn't flinch when he raised his hand and I didn't try to stop him. I trusted him with everything. I still do, even after he left me for three years, I still trust him. So, when he tells me he left for a good reason that he can't tell me about, I believe him. He helped me in so many ways, even when he left.

" and you chose to break the first." He didn't know that by breaking the first rule he would be breaking the second. I looked up to look in to his eyes.

" god I can't believe you actually here." He whispered to himself. He then took a step back. " your hurt." He said as if he was sure of it.

His words took me by surprise. He knows everything about me and everything that happened to me. He was always the first to know. Expect what has happened in the past three years. The years he disappeared. But that still doesn't explain how he found out I was hurt.