Chapter thirty one

Third POV

" are you okay?" Sky ask the young man that was standing in front of her. 

" yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Jay asked, giving her a reassuring smile. " mom can't wait to see you again. Why don't you get dressed we can go see her now if you want." Jay said, he knew this time he was the one that had to try to put a smile on that face.

" okay. Just wait for me outside the door. Actually, just wait here I will change my clothes in the bathroom."Sky was afraid someone would see. She didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

Sky grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, did her hair,and  washed her face before heading out after changing her clothes.

" come on let us go." Sky said opening the door. Though, she regretted it the moment she saw Elisa, the care taker in front of her.

Sky took a step back and fear was writing all over her face. Jay took a step forward he was standing next to sky but the care taker didn't notice him.

Elisa grabbed Sky's thin arm harshly pulling her closer to her face. " WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU DOWN STAIRS DOING THE DISHES? IT'S FUCKING THURSDAY." She yelled.

Jay got blinded by anger and shoved Elisa to the ground. She landed on her ass. She quickly grabbed Jay's wrist wanting to calm him down before he'll breaks lose. Sky was able to calm him down.

Elisa was mad, the anger could be seen all over her face. Her flat palm turned in to a fist and she swung her first to Jay's direction. Though, it was stopped by Sky's firm grip on her wrist " doesn't touch him. He isn't in this orphanage. Today is Wednesday it's not my turn. " Sky said looking straight in her eyes intimidating her.

Elisa was too stunned to speak. It was the first time someone stood up to her. Sky took that opportunity and pulled Jay out of the door. When Elisa snapped out of it, she promised herself that she will deal with her tonight

And Elisa did as she promised. She thought he in to the small empty storage room and beating the hell out of her. She kept her in there for two days in the dark. Sky was cramped up in the small space she couldn't even stretch her legs if she wanted that place was as small as a coffin.

...........................................

When Jay couldn't find Sky for two days he told his father of the situation. His father gave him full responsibility of the situation, he also told him to choose the men he would need for this mission. Jay was twelve at the time but his father always told his mother that you would have to treat a kid like a man to become a man.

Jay divided his team in to two  groups one that would find Sky some good foster parents and the other would kidnap both of the care takers and questions them. If they were to have ever touched Sky he would have tortured them himself, if not he would have ordered his men to kill them for the stunt they pulled back at the orphanage.