Chapter twenty eight

Sky's POV

I was sitting on the bed with Arabella, we just finished eating breakfast. Couldn't sleep last night after I had this memory. So, I was out of bed at 5 am. I made a cup of coffee and distracted myself by looking at the things I was going to study with Marcos today. We don't have any time to wast.

At six Marcos was up and we started studying. We were done by nine, in  time for breakfast. " so, before be interrupted yesterday, I was going to ask about you best friend." I put brown my phone and paid attention to what she was saying. " what is his deal?" She asked.

" Nothing, we are just friends. I have known him since I was 5." I said.

" yeah, that doesn't mean you can't like him." She said.

" I don't think there is anything between us and I don't think there will be. " I said. " we don't have any feelings towards each other."

" so, I take it that he is available."

" yep" I said.

" dose he have abs?" She asked.

" what is it with you and abs?"

" what? They are hot." She said.

" I will have to admit that it's true."

" so, dose he?" She asked with to much excitement.

" yes. He actually looks really good." I said. " wait I have a picture." I said pulling out my phone to show it to her.

" here." I said passing her my phone.

" OMG. THAT IS JASON GIOVANNI." She said. I was a bit confused.

" do you know?"

" of course I do. He is like super hot. His father owns this really big company. I also heard he is moving to our school. I can't believe you two are best friends. This is amazing. I never thought he could ever have a girl who would be just his friend you sure he doesn't like you. Oh wait , you have to introduce me to him." She basically yelled.

" the three of us are going to the same school?" I asked.

" yes. Tell me everything about him." She said.

" there isn't much to say." I said.

" oh come on don't be like that." She said with disappointment.

" what do you want to know?"

" tell me the most embarrassing thing that happened to him." Her eyes will sparkling with excitement.

" I am sorry I can't tell you that. It's not my story to tell." I said.

She huffed and crossed her arms. " fine then tell me about the best memory with him. "

" one time we were both walking on the street back to my house. On our way back we were listening to music. We made a stop by the supermarket to get something to drink. We sat on the side walk and then suddenly the song perfect by Ed Sheeran came up. We both stood up and start slow dancing. He new that it was always my dream to have a ball  so could slow dance wearing that most beautiful dress." I said.

" oh that is so cute." She said in a baby voice. She the raised her finger and said in a matter of fact tone. " I ship you two." 

" I already told you we don't like each other that way. I mean I do love him but as a friend." I said.

" but he cleaaaarly loves you. I have never seen date anyone. I haven't even seen him do as much as help a girl, and here he is dancing with you in the middle of the street, not giving a fuck about the world. It sounds to me that he wants to be with you." She said.