Chapter thirty seven

Sky's POV

It look a while for someone too came to the room I was kept in. By the time I heard the door open I already had a plan, it was my way out. I sill acted as though I was asleep, when I heard someone say "miss". She stayed quit for a while to see if I was up. "Miss, sir would like to see you down. Stairs"I made a humming sound acting as though I just woke.

I opened my eyes for the first time to look at the place I was kept in. The room was huge, everything in it look extremely pretty. the walls were coloured in off white, there was few beautiful paintings hanging on the walls. When my eyes landed on the person in front of me I cowered bock. Fear could be seen all over my face. I tried to talk but there wasn't any sound coming out. I opened my mouth again to sleep and luckily this time it was audible "where am I?" I asked the women whom was in front of me.

" I am sorry I am not allowed to give you this information. If you may please follow me, you may get an answer to your question." the green eyed women said. I stayed frozen in place not wanting to meet who ever was responsible of this. But what if he gets angry that I didn't follow the orders. I hesitantly allow my foot to touch the cold ground, when I heard the women say "come on.'" In a gentle voice, as if she was talking to a child. " here you can wear this. " she said moving to the other side of the bed to grabbing a pair of slippers. I wore them before I stared following" her .

As I walked though the long hallway that was followed by stairs,I was astonished by what's around me. The women stoped in front of two big doors "I am sorry I won't be able to escort you any further" the women left before I could even thank her.

I took a long shaky breath before raising my hand to knock on the door. " come in." I heard a deep voice say. I opened I door a bit too take a peek at what was in the room before walking in. I was surprised to see a huge dining table with too empty plates, on the head of the table sat a man in a suite with dark hair. The man turned stood up and turned around to face he, judging by the wrinkles on his face he looked as though he is in his fifties.he had a wide smile on as he approached me. " welcome, you must be sky. I am Sebastian Owen. It's nice to finally meet you." He said, while sticking his hand out.

His vibe didn't give anything related to a dangerous man or a kidnapper. I hesitate to shake his hand, but I ended up allowing his larger hand to engulf mine. " come have a set diner as been prepared." He said pointing at the seat that was next to the one that he was siting on. We took a seat right before two maids showed up with a plate filled with pasta and some kind of meat. I was confused, the man in front of me doesn't seem like a kidnapper, the way the is taking, the way is acting he seems like he was trying to be friendly.

I didn't have to interest in eating and I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask, but I was too scared to voice them out. I didn't want to bee rude so bi stared eating. "You know your father and in were really good friends. It is really nice to finally meet his daughter. " he said before shoving a fork full of food in his mouth. " you knew my father." I tried to raise my voice but it came out as a whisper.

"Of course I did. The both of us were very close. Do you remember him? " he ask.

"I don't remember what he looks like, but I have some memories of him when I was younger." I answered in a low voice while staring at my plate. Mr. Owen stood up and pulled his wallet out of his pocket. He then sat down and and pulled a pic out of his wallet.

It was a pic of him and I am guessing my father. They were laughing in the pic, though it look as if Mr.Owen's shirt was covered in blood. I look at Mr.Owen with confusion written all over my face.
" Your brothers will tell you everything when you get back home. That day your father saved my life. " I stared at the picture after hearing what Mr.Owen had to say. It didn't seem as though my father and I look alike.

" You can keep the picture if you want to. I have another copy." He said.

" Are you sure I can keep it?" I asked.

" Yes." He said, nodding his head.

I wanted to ask him when can I leave but I didn't want to come out rude so I thought I would wait until the end of our meeting. When we were done eating a maid came to, and took our plates off the table and she replaced them with new one filled with dessert. That was when he started talking out his son. He said he graduated from one of the best universities in the world and is running his own company. He also a master and is working on his phd. He said that I can hopefully meet him tomorrow.

Hearing that sentence made is seem as though I wouldn't be leaving tonight, but I still wanted to ask. So I Wait a bit longer, until to stood up and said " Haley will show you your way back to your room."

I stood up after him and said " I am sorry don't mean to come out. Rude, but may I please ask you when can I leave?"

" I can't promise you anything that entirely depends on your brothers." He said.

" Dose Alexander know I am here. He will get mad at me if no one told him that was here." I said with a soft voice, while my eyes started tearing up.

" Don't worry he won't get mad at you." He said.

" Okay, good night." I said, following Haley to the room that I would be staying in. When I walked in the room, I told Haley good night. I then I grabbed a notebook and a pen that was on the desk a sat next to the window.

Now that the first step of my plane is done, I started step two.