Chapter twenty six

Sky's pov

I was sitting with Marcos in the dining table, helping him in chemistry. I decided to started today because we are way passed schedule. I was already fully ready for the rode trip to our grandmas house. I had packed everything needed and I am already dressed.

" okay. So this lesson is very simple. It's talking about oxidation-reduction reaction. Basically it's a chemical reaction that involves gaining and losing electrons. The reaction can't occur without both the gain and loss of electrons. One element gains and the other losses. The loss of electrons is called oxidation and the gain is reduction. Try to remember it with the name Leo, Loss Electrons Oxidation. That is half of the lesson." I look back at the notes to make sure that I got everything. " oh wait. I almost forgot, another name for oxidation-reduction reaction is redox reaction. The rest of the lesson is learning how to assign oxidation number and......." I was cut off by the alarm on my phone.

" you should get dressed we are leaving in half an hour." I told Marcos and he just left with out a word. For the past three hours that he have seen studying he spoke minimal words, whither because I asked a question or because he asked me to repeat what I said. The was smart and understood the lessons very quickly.

I took all of my books and ran upstairs to my room I packed the books in a bag and made sure that I had everything I needed. I then went to the bathroom because Marcos told me it was a seven hours drive.

I was a bit nervous to meet my grandparents, I also heard that my uncles and cousins would be there. It was strange to suddenly going from not having a family to having a big one.

I didn't know what there reaction would be when they first meet me or how would they treat me. I didn't know if they would like me or not or maybe the would treat me like Anto....

I shouldn't be thinking about him. He is in the past. I should look forward to the future. I shouldn't allow my past experience affected this new experience. I should probably get my bags down stairs so I won't be late.

I grabbed my bags and was half way down the stairs I was stopped by this house's butler, Mr.Adam " I was told to come and help you with your bags. Though, it seems that I am late."

I smiled at him and said " it's alright I got it."

" madam, I will have you ask you to give me your bags, so I can get them down stairs for you." He said.

" first of all I told you to call me Sky and second of all I said I got it. You can go and take care of other things" I already new he had a lot on his plate, he was the head of the maid. I didn't want to trouble him with more stuff.

" I was ordered by Xavier himself. So, please I instead." He said, bringing his hand forward to grab the bags, but I moved back.

" I alr...."

" just give him the fucking bag" I heard a voice coming from behind me cutting me off. When I looked back I saw Lorenzo.

" alright." I said, but this time my voice lacked the confidence it had when I was talking to Mr. Adam.

I handed my bags to Mr. Adam , with a silent promise that next time I would be carrying my own bags. I then made my way down stairs with Lorenzo right behind me.

When I got my out of the house there was a small bus. It was really pretty and it looked like we all will be riding together.

I was the first on the mini bus. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the inside. There was a mini fridge with water and some alcoholic beverages in it. The seats were dark black leather with a lot of space in between and in front of each seat there was a table that you can open and close.