Chapter twenty nine

Third POV.
( 7 years ago )

Twelve years old Jay was walking with fast pace , his fist clenched with anger. When he reached his fathers office, he stood in front of the door to compose himself, he knew that his anger would lead to nothing.

He knocked on the door and opened it when he heard a come in. " father there is an important matter I need to talk to you about."he said looking at his father who had his eyes Scanning the papers in front of him.

" take a seat." His father said.

" I would rather not."

His father glanced at him from under his glasses. " suit yourself." He said looking back at the papers.

" I would like us to move to Dormitory town." He said.

His father sighed once he heard his son. He put the papers down and took of his glasses. " and why is that?"

" you said we can't stay here in Italy and we need to move out now that the war started between the Sullivan family and the Russians. I thought it may be a save place to move to Dormitory town."

" and?" He asked,knowing that there is more to it.

His son stayed silent not answering his father question. " you know I don't like repeating myself."

" I want to go because of Sky."

" no." His father said going back to his papers.

" father she keeps on getting hurt. People in her school keeps on hurting her." Jay said with anger lacking from his mouth. His father did say anything knowing that is wasn't aimed at him.

" it's not your responsibility to protect her." His father simply replied looking at his son again.

" it is as her friend." Jay said.

" you shouldn't be protecting her."

" if I don't protect her then who will. She has got no one. She doesn't have a family she doesn't have friends. She can't protect herself from all of those people who goes against her." He said with anger but this time it was aimed at this father.

" watch your tone. If you think going there would be keeping her safe then you are mistaken. If anyone find about her then she will be put in danger."

" she already is in danger. The people in her school won't leave her alone. If I don't go there then she is in danger and if I do then she would be in danger, at least then she would have someone by her side. I have been training harder and my training has been going well. I know I can protect her from anyone."Jay replied.

His father couldn't say anything about his son's strength. He has been doing better than expected he has gone a strong and a better fighter than anyone he knows. It was clear how much his son has been training.

" she is a strong girl,she can protect herself. If you keep on protecting her then she will never be ready for the real world she can't always rely on you."

Jay saw red when he remembered the few things he found out, that goes in Sky's school " SHE CAN'T PROTECT HERSELF WHEN THREE FUCKING GUYS THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO BEAT HER UP OR WHEN TWO GIRLS STARTED KICKING HER FOR NO REASON. SHE DOESN'T EVEN TELL ME ANYTHING ANYMORE SO I WON'T LOSE MY SHIT. IF WE GO TO DORMITORY TOWN OR FUCKING CHINA IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AT LEAST THERE I WILL BE ABLE TO PROTECT Her."Jay started yelling at his father

*punch*

Jay felt pain stinging his right cheek. His father punched him right across his face. Jay didn't even see him coming from his anger. Jay glared on the floor with evidence of anger lingering in his eyes.

" we are not going to Dormitory town." His father said.

" I am sorry father, but I don't think I will be able to obey this order. I am going to Dormitory town wither you all come with me or I go alone."

Jay did care if he were to have to live in an orphanage with Sky. He was going to Dormitory town so Sky wouldn't have to suffer more that she already did.

At that moment Jay's father discovered that Sky was his strength. She was the reason why he trained hard and why he was able to stand tall and define his father.

The family ended up moving to Dormitory town but it wasn't for Jay or Sky. It was because it was the safest place away from the war. Jay's father didn't like the idea that his son's request was achieved so he put him through intense training. Though, Jay did protest he was actually happy to get stronger because he knew the stronger he that better he would be at protecting Sky.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am sorry for the short chapter. I didn't have enough time to write more because I have three exams on Sunday. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. ♡︎♡︎