Chapter twenty three

Hope you like it. ♥️♥️

(Continuation of chapter 22)

Sky's POV

Later that day, I was finally out of my torture. He kept me hanging there for one and a half day. My arms were shaking and my muscles felt weak.

I couldn't lift my arm but I tried to fight it, to fight the weakness. From know on there will be no more weakness in my life. I will always fight. Even if I have to fight till my death I would do it in a heartbeat. I will never accept this life again.

The moment Antonio, my stepfather, got me out I went to the shower. I cleaned myself up to the best of my ability. Stitched my open wound and applied cream on the bruises.

I then took everything in my room that I need like my favorite clothes, pj's and other thing. I took all of my saved money from work. Most of my money was in my bank account that I got with my fake ID.

I got out of the old looking house. I was doing my best not to limp trying to convince myself that if I can still go to work and school after this torture then I can walk few miles to find a taxi.

I started my journey at about one am it's late and I know it's dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night, but I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. I wasn't going to wait till he shows up again.

Antonio is my current stepfather. It was hard to understand him. At first he was kind and sweet but then everything changed. It all started few days after he adopted me. He was barley In the house and he never stayed for the night.

On the third day of me living with him. I was sleeping peacefully and when I wake up I found myself chained to the ceiling, That was when it all started. His aura completely changed. I later on discovered that he had split personality. One was Antonio my tormentor and the other was Aron the one that kind.

I was good at reading people. I came to my advantage when I had to figure out who was standing in front of me. I also learned that My stepfather was a cop. He became a cop to feed the desire that Antonio had for violence and at the same time he would be helping people. I came in the equation when Antonio desire increased.

I have been walking for almost an hour and I haven't found a taxi. I need some rest I was injured and I was carrying two bags. I made my way to an alley and sat on the ground.

I then felt something wet on my stomach. I was bleeding again I guess my stitching wasn't that good. I chuckled to myself Jay was the one that had the perfect stitches. When he stitched my brow it never reopened. Yet, mine never seems to stay closed.

I was bought out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps coming my way,I started to panic. My breath became uneven and my heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest. I push myself farther in to the wall that was behind me trying to stay hide.

The footsteps got the louder and louder, all that I could do was hide. Though, it wasn't good enough. I couldn't hide Will enough. the man that was standing in front of me right now proves it.

" hello" the man sit. " are you okay what are you doing here alone?" He asked.

I stayed quite I was to scared to say a word.

" shit. Your bleeding." He said bending down to my level. He was about to touch my shirt to check the wound but I moved away from him snuggling deeper in to the wall. " it's okay I am not going to hurt you I promise." He said.

I knew he was telling the truth. So I nodded my head allowing him to check my wound forget about the scars that covered my body. When he lifted my shirt I heard him gasp. I knew it was ugly I didn't need his reaction to prove it.

" what happened to you?" He whispered to himself. He then gave me a reassuring smile and said " why don't you come to my house I can fix you up." He gave me my his hand.

Should I take it. He seems nice. But what if he is like.....
no don't think about it and don't let your past affect your future. I don't have any other place to go and going to a house where there is warmth sound good right now.

I took his hand and he helped me up.
" my name is William by the way. Can you tell me your?"

I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out. I was still to scared to talk.

" it already you don't have to tell me. One day you will be comfortable enough to tell me your name"