Chapter eleven

This chapter is unedited.

Sky's POV

Today I woke up at 6am like usual. I didn't know what to do. I pretty sure that Vincent was still a sleep so I just stayed in my room for  one and a half hour before I got out in t of bed.

I tried my best not to make any sound as I went to the bathroom to put cream on my bruised ribs and shoulder. Then I remembered that I didn't take my medicine. I was supposed to take it at six that is why I always wake up at six.

After I was done using the bathroom I took my pills from the bag and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I put my AirPods on to listen to music and waited for Vincent to wake up. I made sure that the volume would be low so I would know when he woke.

After a while I heard Vincent footsteps few and the door opening. I took my AirPods off and said " good morning ".

" good morning. ". Vincent went to the kitchen and made himself coffee. I followed him to the kitchen and said " is it fine if I had some coffee. " I asked him I still was really comfortable enough to make myself at home and just make coffee for myself without asking. I was also kind of scared but I didn't show it. I was always scared when I meet new people because I don't know what are their intention or what are they capable of.

" you know it's not healthy for anyone your age to drink coffee " he said.

" I have been drinking coffee ever since I was twelve I am pretty sure if it was dangerous Something would have already happened,and besides I get headaches when I don't drink coffee. " I said. It took me a second to realize that I proved his point.

" what happened is because you drink to much coffee you poisoned you brain that it can't function probably without coffee."

" how can coffee give you headaches ? " I asked instead and shocked at the same time. I always thought my headache was because of migraines.

"Coffee has a vasoconstrictive effect, it means that it narrows blood vessels and reduces blood flow. With you drinking coffee regularly blood vessels become familiar with this constriction, and you end up with a headache. The reason you don't feel the pain is because
Caffeine blocks adenosine receptors in the brain, which are pain modulators."  He informed me with a smile at the end.

I was actually interested it what he said. I was a naturally a curious person and sometimes a nerd.  " that is good to know but I still need my coffee. " I paused for a second then tried to convince him. " today we will be on a plain for hours. I don't want to have a headache today. "

"Fine. You can make one for yourself but afterwards we would need to work on decreasing your dosage " Vincent said.

I made my coffee and sat down. "We still have until six to get ready for the plain. We are going to grab breakfast first and then head to any place you want to go to." I heard Vincent.

" can we go to the park after breakfast?" I asked

"Sure. "

........................

Vincent and I ate breakfast at a nice dinner, I knew for a while. The food over there was good. Thought, we didn't talk ever since that cup of coffee.

I managed to convince Vincent that I wasn't that hungry since I had two dinners. One with Will and one with him. I still ate but not a lot. I took the rest of the food takeaway.

I told Vincent to leave the car hear and walk to the park, he agreed. He also thought it would be a good idea to hold the bag that holds my food.

I was planning to look for a homeless man to give him the food. That is actually the main reason I told Vincent that we should walk to the park.