Chapter thirty four

🛑𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜. 🛑

Sky's pov.

I was sitting on a chair waiting for Vincent to finish his conversation with the doctor inside her office. Yesterday, Vincent told me that I have to go to a therapist. My brothers said that due to me not telling them about me haven't epilepsy and hiding it even though I knew I could have died means I may have some kind trauma.

Honestly I didn't complain about it, nor was I upset. I knew I needed therapy and I wanted to go to one ever since I was thirteen.

" Sky, you can go in know. I will pick you up on two hours." Vincent said.

" okay, thank you." I said standing up. I knocked on the door twice before I walked in.

" hello, I am doctor Lisa."

" hi, I am Sky." I introduced myself.

"Please, take a seat." She said.

I sat down on the couch feeling a bit awkward.
" I heard that you moved in about a month ago with brothers."

" yeah,I did."

" do you like living with them?" She asked

" yeah." I said, not knowing what else I had to say.

" everything has its ups and downs.so, what about living with your brothers?"

I surged my shoulder not sure was to say. " okay, how about you close your eyes, count to thirty and the answers the question."

I did as she asked. When I was done counting it was as if I zoned out and forgot she was there but I was still tens and my jaw was still clenched. " well for one I am away from Oliver, I am out of my old shity school and I am finally back with my family. As for the downs and the only thing I can thing of is that it's not what I expect and I don't have enough freedom."

" who is Oliver?" She asked.

" he is my latest step father."

" and why do you not want him around you?"

I did feel comfortable with my eyes closed, I was a bit scared.  I couldn't see what was happening around me. What if someone attacks I wouldn't be able to block it or get away.

" I don't want to take about that now." I said
" I can tell you about what happened in school." I tried to change the topic.

" what happened in school?"

I opened my eyes and gave her a small smile " will, that is actually a long story."

" we have almost two hours."

" it all started when I was six, in grade one. I am not sure how it did but it began with a lot of people calling me names and they never wanted me to be with them it my hole grade. When I went to someone and tell them that I wanted to hangout with them or if I could sit with them they would all say no and when I asked why the would say it's because they hated me." I sighed"Even though I always helped them when they ask for it and even when they didn't, but they would just use me and throw me to the side until they need me again."

" where you mad at them for treating you this way?" She asked.

I looked down " not at first. At least not until they started hitting me."

" when did it start?" She asked.

" I am not sure. Though the first fight that I still remember was when I was in grade four."