Chapter nineteen

Sky pov

Both exciting happened in the past week. My routine was the same wake up, take a walk eat breakfast, cheek the mansion out , eat dinner, and then  I am of to sleep. I started missing my work. I had something to do there but here it's just boring.

I still am trying to find a way to get closer to Marcos, That was my mission for today. I need to gain courage to face him. Right now I am standing in front of his room, with my hand raised and ready to the knock on the door.

I took a deep breath and allowed my hand to knock on the door. It didn't take long for Marcos to answer with a " come in".

I opened the door and took a step in. I was scared. I don't know from what but I was terrified .

Marcos was sitting on his bed with his laptop next to him. It was the first time I see his room. It was dark but had a beautiful them.

I tried to gain all the bravery I had and put it in to my words, but my voice still came out as a whisper. "Hi." A moment of silence fell afterwards as he didn't reply.

I felt like I was intruding his privacy. The entire passed weak I felt like I was an intruder in this house as a person who didn't belong.

I was sitting alone almost most of the time. Vincent was always busy and Matteo was out. As for the rest I don't think I actually had a proper conversation with them.I definitely didn't have a conversation with Marcos and he doesn't look like he wants to.

For a second there I forgot the situation I am in. I have been standing in Marcos's room for few minutes without saying anything. I zoned out  for a while.

" if you're free. Do you want  to watch a movie or something? I mean if you don't mind." I asked him.

Without a word Marcos stood up and started walking to the door. He passed me and got out of the room. I wasn't sure if  that was a yes or a no. I wasn't even sure if I was suppose to follow him.

I heard him say " come on." Which got my feet to start moving to where he is headed.

We walked through the hallway until we stood in front of a door that led to a theater. I realize that Marcos was always so quiet. I have lived with him for almost a week and barely heard him talk.

" so what movie to you want to watch?" I asked.

" you pick"

" have you seen kings men? We should watch it. It's amazing. "

Marcos got the remote from a shelf and opened the projector. It's wasn't long when the the movie started.

I was so in to the movie that I didn't realize that we missed lunch. We watched kings men the secret service, kings men the golden circle and the kings men.

By the middle of the third movie Marcos stopped it and said " we should get ready the gusset will be here soon. ". He left the room afterwards with out any other word.

I almost forgot about the gusset that Alexander told me about. I think they were coming here at seven. It's six thirty right now. I only have half an hour to get ready. That is more than enough.

I went to my room and wore this dress that I had yet never wore. I don't like wearing dress. Though, this was a beautiful dress.

I feel uncomfortable wearing dress which is why I never wore this dress. It didn't talk long for me to take it of. I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

I ended up wearing a black jeans and a normal black shirt with a red drawing on it. I put on my silver watch on my right hand and kept that red band on my left.